Christmas Mafia - Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ape killed N1.  Nyn killed N2 (maybe by another scum team).  Leelou killed N3.  Alternating kills might be the most likely mechanic here.  Assuming Doggin and Nyn were on different teams, he might have wanted to off her.  The Ape kill points to pretty much anyone.  The Leelou kill points to Lily or Verbal imo.  Two people who I'm still beating in post count despite barely even playing myself.  I see no reason we shouldn't lynch one of them today.  Lily is more likely scum imo.

Vote Lily

looks like game over...I'm out.

^this post AVM remember his tirade when he was the SK ? Look Familiar ?

FWIW I am getting slight scum vibes from Wombat ...He seemed to take my back vs Doggin but its hard to see if hes doing that cause he was Doggins teammate and trying to bus himself or if its genuine

Ape killed N1.  Nyn killed N2 (maybe by another scum team).  Leelou killed N3.  Alternating kills might be the most likely mechanic here.  Assuming Doggin and Nyn were on different teams, he might have wanted to off her.  The Ape kill points to pretty much anyone.  The Leelou kill points to Lily or Verbal imo.  Two people who I'm still beating in post count despite barely even playing myself.  I see no reason we shouldn't lynch one of them today.  Lily is more likely scum imo.

Vote Lily

Why?

FWIW I am getting slight scum vibes from Wombat ...He seemed to take my back vs Doggin but its hard to see if hes doing that cause he was Doggins teammate and trying to bus himself or if its genuine

Smash stars as elephant man.

Thats a tactic we've all seen...not sure you're right in regards to it being something JC does as scum. Not clearing him yet, but I lean pretty heavily town right now. He passed my test a couple days ago

@JC:

I say Lily is more likely scum than Verb because I'm mainly getting tool vibes from his push on me atm and he admitted that he was slacking.  Lily tried to pass it off as not knowing what to do this game and she's been sheeping other people for most of the game.

As for you wanting me to reveal, no thanks.  Lynching me would be dumb, but if you want to do it, you'll have to do it knowing nothing other than that I'm town.  And when I flip town, town will realize that they learned almost nothing this day phase.  If people want to lynch scum or get info, they should look elsewhere.

more like regurgitated Doggin

Which is what I was saying, you disgusting hypocrite.

@JC:

I say Lily is more likely scum than Verb because I'm mainly getting tool vibes from his push on me atm and he admitted that he was slacking.  Lily tried to pass it off as not knowing what to do this game and she's been sheeping other people for most of the game.

As for you wanting me to reveal, no thanks.  Lynching me would be dumb, but if you want to do it, you'll have to do it knowing nothing other than that I'm town.  And when I flip town, town will realize that they learned almost nothing this day phase.  If people want to lynch scum or get info, they should look elsewhere.

You're still scum.  I know I have you when you resort to name calling and bullying tactics.  Gotcha.

Archived