Christmas Mafia - Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Votecount

JC (1/4)

Jif (1/4)

Crusher (1/4)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Idiots

Is this your vote on me turd?

Are you sure you want scum to have a list of confirmed innocents? 

Oh, never mind. They can't kill of all of you.

N1 - Ape - innocent

N2 - Crusher - innocent

N3 – JC - innocent

N4 – Verbal – guilty

He did, it was.

Who did you track and why?

Track? You mean investigate? I already said who. Keep in mind that my mind isn't the most logical. lol

N1 - Ape - I always want to know where he stands

N2 - Crusher - Ditto

N3 - JC because he seemed under a lot of suspicion, so I kind of let the town guide my investigation.

N4 - Verbal because again, I like to know where he stands, and also I was getting a town power role or scum feeling from him. Wanted to know which it was or if I was just reading into his little bit of play. 

Track? You mean investigate? I already said who. Keep in mind that my mind isn't the most logical. lol

N2 - Crusher - Ditto

N3 - JC because he seemed under a lot of suspicion, so I kind of let the town guide my investigation.

N4 - Verbal because again, I like to know where he stands, and also I was getting a town power role or scum feeling from him. Wanted to know which it was or if I was just reading into his little bit of play.

No, I said track...but I meant watch :P

You should die.

I can't decide if you're being intentionally stupid or this is just you being an idiot. I hinted directly at you and as such you should have picked up on my hints to JC. I truly am Joker (Santa) Clause.

N1 I gave JC double vote socks, which he used yesterday.

N2 I gave Nyn a train (bus power), but she was killed. I'm assuming she wouldn't get the power if all night actions occur in "one instant"

N3 I gave you a mirror.

N4 (last night) I gave Lily a watch, with a one time watch power.

Any more questions, batmeh?

N2 - Crusher - Ditto

No, I said track...but I meant watch :tongue:

I can't decide if you're being intentionally stupid or this is just you being an idiot. I hinted directly at you and as such you should have picked up on my hints to JC. I truly am Joker (Santa) Clause.

N2 I gave Nyn a train (bus power), but she was killed. I'm assuming she wouldn't get the power if all night actions occur in "one instant"

N3 I gave you a mirror.

Interesting development.

I'll confirm that i received a pair of socks...

N2 - Crusher - Ditto

Strange how the Ape and Verbal both died on the night you investigated.

N3 I gave you a mirror.

I have a ******* question

Where the **** is my gift you cheap ass Joker ****

I have a ******* question

Where the **** is my gift you cheap ass Joker ****

Well my rationale was as follows:

N1 I had no clue, so I gave it to JC and decided to hint to him I was doing so. Wanted to see how he reacted.

No one can have two items at the same time, so N2 I decided to go with Nyn who I felt good about. Near disaster there.

Something happens D3 to make me feel good about JiF N3. I honestly don't remember what it was, it was over a week ago Ithink?

Then Lily claimed cop with no guilty readings. Shes either legit and the best player to have a gift, or she's lying and that's one more reading she has to account for.

Sorry Smash, you weren't on my plans :P

Well my rationale was as follows:

N1 I had no clue, so I gave it to JC and decided to hint to him I was doing so. Wanted to see how he reacted.

No one can have two items at the same time, so N2 I decided to go with Nyn who I felt good about. Near disaster there.

Something happens D3 to make me feel good about JiF N3. I honestly don't remember what it was, it was over a week ago Ithink?

Then Lily claimed cop with no guilty readings. Shes either legit and the best player to have a gift, or she's lying and that's one more reading she has to account for.

Sorry Smash, you weren't on my plans :tongue:

I don't care about your stupid presents I didn't get ....I was going for POTW

edit // oh no

N3 I gave you a mirror.

Oh, that watch. Haven't used it yet. I didn't log on until it was day and it has to be used at night. 

N3 I gave you a mirror.

You didn't hint well but I did receive a mirror.

Archived