Christmas Mafia - Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AVM and JC

JIF a confirmed town said he got a mirror from You so IMO that vets you because I doubt Nolder would give scum a role that hands out Mirrors and trackers to townies, there is still nothing to Vet LILY or JC.

My question to you is which one of the remaining 2 are scum ? Lily or JC

Now my role gives me the option to target one player tonight and If I die that players alignment will show up tomorrow and town will win so no way in hell scum will target me to kill so either Lily JC or AVM will be the target tonight. What Im wondering is there a way to narrow this down by me claiming in thread who I'm going to select and corner the last scum ? probably not

Lily investigated JC and came up with an innocent SO with you and I being town and JC coming up Innocent LILY has got to be the last Scum. JIF's post about Lily only showing Innocent does not make much sense because Lily claims she had a guilty vote on Verbal.

So tonight Lily kills one of us and then the remaining 2 vote her off for the town win ... Lily is the last scum Im pretty damn sure of it.

I don't know what's going on, but I'm not scum. Maybe there's a godfather or something. Either way, I'm checking AVM tonight, and then I'm useless to the town anyway. We can afford a mislynch, I think, so you might as well see my coroner report, right?

Every year family and friends come together to celebrate. Some celebrate the birth of their god, others celebrate the mere tradition of being with their loved ones. It's during this time of year we often also reminisce on those no longer with us or the good times of our youth. Jokes are shared and sometimes tears are shed but after all is said and done we are usually left with an optimism for the new year to come. No mortal being, however wise, can tell what the future brings. Whether it be joyful or bitter we are all left to wonder until it happens.

As always, there is an exception. For those who have been truly wicked throughout their lives there exists an arbiter. Some call him Old Man Grimm, others the Reaper, but his proper title is the Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come. To those who've been cruel or mean to even the kindest souls the ghost shows what they dread the most...their own deaths. It was on this night, the sixth night of Christmas, that Lily was shown her own grave. In this future it's bright and sunny. Butterflies are in the air and birds chirp while children play and laugh. A lonesome tombstone bears her name and those that spare even a thought for her are only glad she's gone.

Smash, The Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come, lifts his arm and points to the cursed grave and the message is clear: If Lily does not change her ways this future is certain. Lily looks down and takes a deep breath. And then another. And another. And another. Finally she looks up and exhales. As she does so all the fury of winter bears down on Old Grimm. No one can say for sure what happened next. Whether he was buried in the flurry of ice and snow or whether he simply walked back into whatever hellish dimension he calls home is uncertain. What is certain is that Lily, Mafia, will not be changing her ways.

Smash, The Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come, Oracle has been killed.

LdvbtOm.jpg

All Smash ever wanted was to be believed...and to be visited by the jolly psychopath he believed in -- Joker Clause. Well, good buddy...both happened last night. I believe you and I left you a gift. True, you probably never got it as you were being brutally murdered and even if you did it was good for absolutely nothing...but it's the gift that says I care.

Sleep well, sweet prince of nonsense.

--Joker Clause

P.S. -- who the **** leaves water and saltine crackers for Santa?

I don't know what's going on, but I'm not scum. Maybe there's a godfather or something. Either way, I'm checking AVM tonight, and then I'm useless to the town anyway. We can afford a mislynch, I think, so you might as well see my coroner report, right?

Naughty Lilly is naughty.

After defeating the Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come Lily was well on her way to controlling the fate of Christmas. But thanks in part to Old Grimm's warning what remained of the townsfolk rallied together in townsquare and set ablaze their oldest and most beloved pine tree. As the fire grew a warmth spread through the town and into the hearts of the townsfolk. JC, a special snowflake, fluttered around humming "O Christmas tree". Crusher, Grandma, rubbed her arthritis away as she cozied up to the fire. And AVM, Santa, snuck into every house and left a present under every tree. Lily couldn't stand it anymore and letting out a scream that echoed off the hilltops she melted away. Thus the Town won and Christmas was saved. Not even Lily, Old Man Winter, Mafia Vote Anonimizer could stop the Christmas cheer!

Thanks for playing everyone. 

Hope your holidays were good and your new year is even better. :)

Aww thanks guys.

I thought it was riddled with problems but hopefully I smoothed the worst of them out early in the game.

I think my best idea this game was the two teams of two.

Although you all caught on pretty quick to what was up with that.

I am nothing if not predictable as a mod lol.

Aww thanks guys.

I thought it was riddled with problems but hopefully I smoothed the worst of them out early in the game.

The hidden vote mechanic was tough to chew on but otherwise, thought it was a good set up.

The holidays kind of made it tough too. But cool set up.

The hidden vote mechanic was tough to chew on but otherwise, thought it was a good set up.

The holidays kind of made it tough too. But cool set up.

Yeah I think I overdid the anonymous voting thing.

If I ever use it again it'll probably be a one shot power or something.

Really was a very clever and thought out game.  Nolder nailed the balance. 

Only because I died early. :)

When I died I PM'ed Nolder my scum list and had 3/4 scum on it right. Oh well. 

Aww thanks guys.

I didn't play much, but thanks for running a game!

Archived