Christmas Mafia - Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I investigated you, Smash, because of the way you were challenging my claim. I thought it might be scum trying to sow doubt. Turns out it wasn't. You came back innocent. Assuming we believe AVM is town, the only person left is Jif. 

Vote Jif

Didn't JiF claim VT?

Yep!

I have no clue what's going on. Haha

Maybe Lily is lying. Her initial claim was convenient. It definitely pinged. And why save the investigation on Smash for now? Seems like clearing him early would have made more sense.

I'm gaming the mod but wouldnt a cop, Smash and you all be a little too much for the town? Idk not that Noldepr has ever cared about balance but still.

I'm VT.

Yep!

Maybe Lily is lying. Her initial claim was convenient. It definitely pinged. And why save the investigation on Smash for now? Seems like clearing him early would have made more sense.

I'm gaming the mod but wouldnt a cop, Smash and you all be a little too much for the town? Idk not that Noldepr has ever cared about balance but still.

I'm VT.

I like this response...let'svote smash to see if lily's reads are accurate...

Yep!

I'm VT.

I questioned Lily earlier but I didn't get any traction from anyone

I like this response...let'svote smash to see if lily's reads are accurate...

Look mr SK don't try and get me killed to vet Lily I already claimed and my role at this stage is too important to just push aside At this stage I can Vote JIF JC OR LILY in order of scummyness

Look mr SK don't try and get me killed to vet Lily I already claimed and my role at this stage is too important to just push aside At this stage I can Vote JIF JC OR LILY in order of scummyness

who/what are you again?

what do you bring to the fight?

who/what are you again?

what do you bring to the fight?

I pick a player at night phase if I die you get his alignment the next day Scum or Town . Im the deadliest end game player mafia has ever known even Batdouche cringes at the sight of me end game . :)

Example I picK JC and Die at night JC flips SK

I'm still trying to figure out why you think there's an SK. We've never had more than one kill per night, have we?

saw something earlier that made me think that but after going back and reading there is no SK so Im good with Killing JC or JIF. for now I'll keep my vote on JIF 

Doggin claimed Cop the remaining scum would have been Doggins partner since Verb and Nyn turned out to be partners. Keep that in mind when making your choice do you think Lil would have not countered Doggin ? Sure it was a desparate move Doggin trying to out the cop but does that Vet Lily or do you think this a double claim by the same team ? Lily and others believed my Claim so why would lily investigate me last night and not JIF ?

Pretty sure JIF will flip scum but if he does not theres something to think about

Smash, I investigated you last night because, like I said, you were (and are) casting doubt on my claim. I thought at the time that it might be scum trying to lead to a lynch on me. The rest of your post made me laugh. Yeah, I'm that ballsy. 

Well AVM its either JC or lily since your claim has been confirmed.

Sorry JIF based on the claims it had to be either you or JC I think we got the info we needed with your lynch. AVM we both have powers that can win this game lets hope we both make the right choices tonight.

Archived