Christmas Mafia - Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

Womby, love, I am not sheeping anyone. I have been voting you a lot this game. One of the things I do as town is look at the people voting the only player I know is town - me. And your vote stinks. Your reasons aren't even correct. I sheeped Verb one time. His insticts are often right on you. I think you're uncomfortable with the attention, which makes me very happy with my vote. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so we're going to speed lynch wombat while Doggin just walks away with no fake reveal or nothing ? Nice job Idiots. I guess its that or a random lynch.

This whining bitching is very Smashy townie.

Well, at least we found out Lily is scum.  Don't ever lynch Smash unless it's to mechanically clear someone or something like that.

Agree here

I don't have any idea what Wombat's case is on me, either. He's throwing around accusations just to see what sticks, I think. 

not sure he threw anything before this. might have.

True.   But at the same time Doggin came off kind scummy early.  I put my vote on him and he ignored me.  Im a pretty important dude around here so I would expect him to at least call me fat or stupid.  Doggin is scum.  80 is just sexually frustrated virgin town.  

Plus Doggin wants to be replaced.  We need some death after no lynch on Day 1 and Dizzie Lizzies ridiculous day 1 shot on Hess.  Come on let's kill Doggin and get this party started. 

Momentum on doggin

Fine

Unvote

Vote Doggin

Only for you though.  

jiF is so sexy

Unvote vote Doggin

Townie

Vote Kiv

Townie?

unvote vote dog

woof

Tard

Cop. 80 is scum. Hence the vote, and the replacement request. Can't play a power role with the time i have available

Lie

vote 80

Townie?

Unvote vote Lilly

Womby, love, I am not sheeping anyone. I have been voting you a lot this game. One of the things I do as town is look at the people voting the only player I know is town - me. And your vote stinks. Your reasons aren't even correct. I sheeped Verb one time. His insticts are often right on you. I think you're uncomfortable with the attention, which makes me very happy with my vote. 

So sheeping Verb and OMGUS.  How is that a town way to play?

Votecount

Wombat - Lily, Verbal (2)

Lily - Wombat, Crusher (2)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Have to admit I'm barely paying attention this game.  I'm willing to vote Verbal...but looks the crowd wants to make the decision between Wombat and Lily.  

FTR...I have a double vote due to great Christmas sock give away program so if someone can't point me in the right direction I'll hammer.

Let me know.

kthanxbai

Have to admit I'm barely paying attention this game.  I'm willing to vote Verbal...but looks the crowd wants to make the decision between Wombat and Lily.  

FTR...I have a double vote due to great Christmas sock give away program so if someone can't point me in the right direction I'll hammer.

Let me know.

kthanxbai

Why Verbal?

//Lizzie'd

Archived