In total media transparency

Scott Dierking

The history revisionist ideas are always the strongest.

Yes, it's a very large leap to think that in 2009 when we had by far the best defense in football and a strong running game that we'd have been a better team with a QB that wasn't one of the worst in football

Yes, it's a very large leap to think that in 2009 when we had by far the best defense in football and a strong running game that we'd have been a better team with a QB that wasn't one of the worst in football

Except of course Manning lit up the Jets in the 2nd half.

The four-time MVP threw three touchdown passes and the Colts rallied from an 11-point, first-half deficit to beat the New York Jets 30-17 Sunday in the AFC championship game.

Except of course Manning lit up the Jets in the 2nd half.

The four-time MVP threw three touchdown passes and the Colts rallied from an 11-point, first-half deficit to beat the New York Jets 30-17 Sunday in the AFC championship game.

Yes, the fact that we had 100 yards of offense in the 2nd half when game was in doubt, punted 3 times in a row followed by an INT and scored 0 points was on the D..

You play Indy, in the dome, you need to score to win

Yes, the fact that we had 100 yards of offense in the 2nd half when game was in doubt, punted 3 times in a row followed by an INT and scored 0 points was on the D..

You play Indy, in the dome, you need to score to win

Thank goodness all this Teflon Rex crap comes to end in 2014.

Like the Tebow cult followers Teflon Rex followers can follow him to his new team

I am not a teflon Rex guy, I very vocally wanted him fired 2 years ago and want him fired now..

I am simply saying that it's nonsensical that people suggest he wasn't hampered by drafting terrible QB's.. There isn't a coach in football that wins consistently without a strong QB, that's just the reality of today's NFL

Tanny never should have given Favre his release...

Favre was no savior. He was a turnover, bad decision maker in clutch time with a little more glitz. By the time that the Jets got him, he was worn goods.

Favre was texting dicks and throwing picks.

It was sad (not really) to see him helped off the field every week by trainers his second year in Minnesota. He looked 60 years old.

I hate Rex as the coach of my team, but the one thing he's done consistently well is face the media and hold his poise even in those rare instances where they pushed him. The lone exception was his weird walking-backwards presser. His comportment during these times is 98% of the reason the local hacks have spared him to this point. After he's fired, you'll start seeing the articles talking about his great and many failings.

I think you'd hear more about the next HC sucking and then comparing him to Rex.

In Rex's defense John Idzik the GM was hired to sign free agents and draft better players Idzik did none of this Rex coached the players he was provided. Did Rex choose Tony Sparano and MM as OCs. Lay some of the blame on Rex Ryan but not all of the blame for the demise of the team that made it to the AFC Championship game 2 times in a row with Rex as the head coach. 

Rex Ryan is a good guy I've met him numerous times and have had great conversation with a really decent person.

Yeah and the old saying is 'nice guys finish last' Where are the Jets by the way? I don't give a rats ass if Rex is the finest person in the free world he is a lousy HC.

Like the Tebow cult followers Teflon Rex followers can follow him to his new team

Probably Chicago where they still are fond of Ryan's (Buddy). He will make more of a mess there than they started with. 

Archived