With Pack basically a sure winner today...

SouthernJet

They would have been so much better off with Arians.

100% agreed.

Pagano brought that Colts team out tonight similar to how Rex brought the Jets in versus Pittsburgh. Lifeless. I've never seen my wife actually get upset over a football game, but tonight she was just like, "They couldn't even keep it close. It wasn't even respectable. I hate Patriots."

Yeah.

100% agreed.

Pagano brought that Colts team out tonight similar to how Rex brought the Jets in versus Pittsburgh. Lifeless. I've never seen my wife actually get upset over a football game, but tonight she was just like, "They couldn't even keep it close. It wasn't even respectable. I hate Patriots."

Yeah.

Did you hear that quote in the postgame press conference?  He said that the Colts "Took another step" and how no one "Ever dreamed they'd be there."  

Luck was asked about the quote afterwards and said "Well we certainly took a step but we set our sights higher."

Pagano just sounded like a loser.  Plain and simple.  What a pu$$y approach to a game.  The "Just happy to be there" approach works when some 10-seed makes the Final 4 in college basketball.  Not the NFL.  When you get to a conference title game, you need to at least act like you belong.  They didn't and now they're going home.

Did you hear that quote in the postgame press conference?  He said that the Colts "Took another step" and how no one "Ever dreamed they'd be there."  

Luck was asked about the quote afterwards and said "Well we certainly took a step but we set our sights higher."

Pagano just sounded like a loser.  Plain and simple.  What a pu$$y approach to a game.  The "Just happy to be there" approach works when some 10-seed makes the Final 4 in college basketball.  Not the NFL.  When you get to a conference title game, you need to at least act like you belong.  They didn't and now they're going home.

I didn't hear the quote, but based on what you're saying... Totally ******* agree. 

Second biggest playoff choke job ever....surpassed only by that cursed day in Cleveland in January, 1987. Only thing missing was a roughing the QB call.

The Houston Oilers far surpass anything the Jets ever did and yesterday's game combined. I lived

In Houston at that time and took great joy rubbing it in because their fans were such assholes the year before in

the Wild card game. That place is the birthplace of the Bandwagon fan.

The Houston Oilers far surpass anything the Jets ever did and yesterday's game combined. I lived

In Houston at that time and took great joy rubbing it in because their fans were such assholes the year before in

the Wild card game. That place is the birthplace of the Bandwagon fan.

Yeah, that one was special. Though, at least the Bills had almost two quarters to come back. The Jets had a 10 pt lead, and the ball, with 2;30 left.  You bring up that Jet-Oiler playoff game in the Dome. That was a tough one. That drive the Jets had that ended in that int. was one of the best in their history. Was like 7-8 mins,Easily Coslett's finest hour. Unfortunately, O'brien's pick led us to the Browning Nagle error, but let's not even go there.LOL

I didn't hear the quote, but based on what you're saying... Totally ******* agree.

Pagano didn't miss those tackles either. I mean if we're looking for a silver bullet here, the other thing the Colts defenders have in common, in addition to being coached by Chuck Pagano, is not being very good at football to begin with. You want a GM whose face ought to be on billboards, here's your guy. This is the same sh*t that always happens when white trash wins the lottery.

Pagano didn't miss those tackles either. I mean if we're looking for a silver bullet here, the other thing the Colts defenders have in common, in addition to being coached by Chuck Pagano, is not being very good at football to begin with. You want a GM whose face ought to be on billboards, here's your guy. This is the same sh*t that always happens when white trash wins the lottery.

Good point. 

They are doing the same thing with Luck that they did with Manning. Ride him to the playoffs, never give him a defense.

You don't win in the playoffs without defense, almost every playoff team is going to have good QB play. Defense is where you can create advantage.

Archived