Lethal Weapon Mafia Game - SCUM WINS

Gone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you let the mafia decide to shoot one of Arsis or 80 tonight. Worst case the vig or SK shoots 80. You don't lynch him immediately when there were two kills and two claims and one of the kills was scum.

Regardless that hammer shouldn't have happened with ZERO discussion. JiF says 80 is scum and you guys just pile on? What the fuuuuuuck. JiF has no cred here. You don't do what he says. Mislynches are only useful if you make INFORMED DECISIONS on them not just randomly wagon the first guy who gets a vote that was seriously stupid come on

So you let the mafia decide to shoot one of Arsis or 80 tonight. Worst case the vig or SK shoots 80. You don't lynch him immediately when there were two kills and two claims and one of the kills was scum.

Regardless that hammer shouldn't have happened with ZERO discussion. JiF says 80 is scum and you guys just pile on? What the fuuuuuuck. JiF has no cred here. You don't do what he says. Mislynches are only useful if you make INFORMED DECISIONS on them not just randomly wagon the first guy who gets a vote that was seriously stupid come on

80 was very likely a SK at that point, if not going to be town directed its better just to end him so we don't have 2 or more townies die tonight. Normally I like leaving SK's alive, but with 2 mafia down, and likely only 1 left the most likely result is townies deaths at night purely from a %'s stand point

Of course, the fact that he lied about the Smash kill as VT couldn't be predicted

Lee Butters: You have the right to remain silent, so shut the **** up, okay? You have the right to an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, we'll provide you with the dumbest ******* lawyer on earth. If you get Johnny Cochrane, I'll kill ya!

Shadowed Figure: Not if I kill your first.

[Tom is pushed into a hole in the ground, as wet cement starts to flow over him rapidly. He suffocates and gargles in agony as he rants about mafia antics]

Tommy, Detective Lee Butters, Vanilla Townie has been killed.

It is Day

vote jif

vote Crusher

lol...Tom too funny...

vote crusher

vote Lilly

Crusher, want to explain to me why you're voting me? I have a bad memory and no desire to look back right now. Or did you even tell us at all?

Tell you at all?  yes Lilly cause everyone is explaining their votes.  LOL 

Okay, I'm all caught up now. I still see no reason not to policy lynch Nol for refusing to claim. 

Vote Nolder

Seems easy way to vote someone without an actually game play reason. 

The Jif/Tom interplay was interesting. Jif is right that Tom has hit some serious scumtells for JN but we have to recognize that nobody plays mafia the way we do. At this point, I'm wondering if Tom is going to make any effort to adapt. It would be sad if he doesn't because he seems to be a good asset to the JN mafia family. 

I think the whole thing was town on town. 

We already know hoe people play here.  not genuine this post.

Everyone here sees me as scummy, because I'm not aggressive. You decide what you think of my play. I'm pretty sure I've already told you I am town. 

not sure what not being aggressive has to do with not being scummy.

It's a policy thing. I don't see how he is a benefit to town if he is town. I don't frankly care what alignment he is. You can't just say "I don't feel like playing the game the way it's always been played" and expect to live. 

Does not matter what Nolder would flip because it was  policy vote.  Snaeky

Look - Nolder can policy vote for people claiming vanilla town or for people self-voting, and nobody bats an eye. (Okay, I kinda get the self-voting one, but that's beside the point.)

I policy vote for refusing to claim. How is that so different. My one vote isn't a lynch, it's one vote. I'm entitled to have my policies too, whether you like it or not, Tom.

Tom was annoying her but still seems contrived

I don't know if Nolder is scum. It's a policy vote. You do know the term, right?

Again with this.  Still might be frustration dealing with Tom though.

vote lily

Little pressure

I have stuff to do, and I can't put it off anymore, much as I'd rather stay and play with you guys. 

Thats all folks...

Sorry. Busy day. I had unexpected company and spent the day with them. If I'm right I'm at L-1, so I'll reveal that I'm vanilla town, so Nolder can policy vote me now. 

Again with the Nolder vote. Seems she tried hard to make Nolder a better vote than Krak.

Final Vote Count

Lily(1): Nolder

Nolder(2): Smash, Lily

Krak(7): 80, Tommy, JC, JiF, Hallia, CTM, Arsis

Not voting(3): Tress, Krak, Crusher

It's a lynch

Krak is lynched

Nice job, guys. 

^^ hmmmm?

Archived