Lethal Weapon Mafia Game - SCUM WINS

Gone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Nolder comes in after a run up, offers absolutely nothing to the game and refuses to claim . Then goes on to explain how he's disgusted and is going back to bed (most likely in grandmas basement) and somehow Lily gets run up ? if he would have at least offered something constructive I might understand his moronic outrage but in all reality when has he ever offered anything constructive ? 

Tom all you have done is this game is argue with just about everyone... it seems if the argument is extended you then vote that person ...Example: Myself and JIF . What you have offered up to this point is pure confusion so I would like to see YOU explain how that helps town ? Your bouncing around all over the place and keep claiming that your making a case ?? What case ? APE breadcrumbs are not cases /// I can see you late in the game go back in the thread and point out how you had it all figured out when in fact all you seem to be doing IMHO is hurting the town.

You are ridiculous man I don't even know what to say to that

I'm sorry the way I play looks like chaos to you, most of what is happening here seems like chaos to me

But I don't like the "he's different so let's lynch him" vibe that you and JiF have

I'm trying to lynch people I think will be likely to flip scum, you do whatever the hell makes you feel good I guess

Vote: Krak

You are ridiculous man I don't even know what to say to that

I'm sorry the way I play looks like chaos to you, most of what is happening here seems like chaos to me

But I don't like the "he's different so let's lynch him" vibe that you and JiF have

I'm trying to lynch people I think will be likely to flip scum, you do whatever the hell makes you feel good I guess

Vote: Krak

who said you were different so lynch ? You came in here with an attitude no one here attacked you, as a matter of fact early on people were actually saying positive things until you started acting like an arrogant Idiot/

You tried to take over the game and push your agenda in a place you have all of ZERO experience. Usually new people lay low and try to adapt which will gain respect here. I happen to think your town and I don't let annoyances steer my vote otherwise I would have voted you and pushed for your lynch. Not trying to brag that's just the way I play. If I find something on you I wont stop, I'm very transparent in that respect you can go read the last 2 games to figure that out.  I play a very deceptive game, no one knows what I'm thinking because I like it that way, It usually gets me to end game then I pounce (done it numerous times) once again read the last 2 games and you might get an idea with what your dealing with. People here are not stupid nor are some of our so called unwritten rules/policies

Look - Nolder can policy vote for people claiming vanilla town or for people self-voting, and nobody bats an eye. (Okay, I kinda get the self-voting one, but that's beside the point.)

I policy vote for refusing to claim. How is that so different. My one vote isn't a lynch, it's one vote. I'm entitled to have my policies too, whether you like it or not, Tom.

That's just not true.

People sh*t all over me every time I policy vote.

Every. Single. Time.

It has already gotten me lynched as town before and I'm sure it will again.

Could be this game or another but scum often manage to push enough townies into it.

I will make this one appeal if you're really town.

Who am I voting right now?

I'll bitch about what I think we should be doing all game but who am I voting?

Someone I think is scummy. Not the people who I think merit policy lynches.

So if you're still going to vote me for policy votes that's fine but I'm going to note that I'm not even following my own policy right now in favor of trying to lynch scum.

So Nolder comes in after a run up, offers absolutely nothing to the game and refuses to claim.

This is the kind of sh*t that drives me absolutely crazy when talking with you.

Like wtf? Are you literally retarded?

I'm one of two people who've made a list of who I think is town and scum.

I didn't see you do it.

Then goes on to explain how he's disgusted and is going back to bed (most likely in grandmas basement) and somehow Lily gets run up ? if he would have at least offered something constructive I might understand his moronic outrage but in all reality when has he ever offered anything constructive ?

The **** you want me to say that's constructive?

Pull your head out of your ass. You and Jif both.

Actually looks like Jif did so you're the only one left acting like a complete moron.

Hopefully your alpha self can take a break between rounds of furiously smashing pussy to play the game with the rest of us

I can play this game while furiously smashing pussy

Just getting in...will re-read...^^^made me chuckle...good times

when is deadline? And why hasn't Tom been lynched yet?

Tomorrow sometime, and because I have the single most transparent thought process in this thread and I should already be semi-obvious town, even to people who don't know me.

If you can make a case that isn't "OMG scumtell!" I'll listen. But if this is what you're planning on bringing to the table, you're now part of the dead weight.

We need to be careful when Tom makes comments like this...he played this schtick in my first game with him...the whole game he played...I'm super townie cause I'm the most outspoken b1tch in thread...then proceeded to orchestrate him and the remaining scum to vote simultaneously on a train with L-2...of course he argues...as scum he would never do any such thing as they were the remaining two scum...and he's too smart to ever do something that obvious...I called them on it...but his shear volume of posts plus the fact Darthe was playing ultimately led to town's demise as both were scum.

The short answer...he's played this...I'm obviously the leader...follow me schtick to the town's demise before...

With that said...I'm glad he joined us here at JN...he adds commentary and comes heavily invested...can I vote him?...abso....fukking...lutely.  

Day 1?  Eh...he'd probably pull a despot and never return...I'd be sad.

At the moment...still rather lynch Krak.

To soon to tell.  You have to get used to the rythym of our games.  We have a lot of spam and ball breaking then we all start focusing and producing content.  It takes getting used to but a lot of fun and challenging once you get used to it.  

This is an older crowd playing.  Pretty much 21 and up.  We play more for social and lulz than trying to be Mafia gods.  Though most of us will tell you they are.  

who the **** are the ones under 40...we start lynching from that pool...

unvote, vote Tom

Day 1 and already I've laughed harder than I've had playing mafia in a couple of years...have a couple of items to consider...hate the JiF emo self vote...one of the few policy lynches I have in this game...Krake or Hallia gives us more Intel as I think Tom got under JIf's skin...with that said...Tom is the best addition we've had on JN...since....

dare I say it...

She who must not be named....

Cindy.

The rest can rule 14 until I stop laughing and figure which a$$hole I want to lynch in the morning.

Archived