Jets expected to pursue Darrelle Revis per Schefter

Matt39

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pryor was not good in the manner he was used last season. He's a run support in the box type player. Having him cover wr's one on one is a bad use of his talents.

He should still be able to cover given he is a defensive back.. I don't care if we were playing to his weakness or not. Coverage shouldn't be a weakness if youre a DB. No exuses. He needs to step his damn game up, regardless.

He should still be able to cover given he is a defensive back.. I don't care if we were playing to his weakness or not. Coverage shouldn't be a weakness if youre a DB. No exuses. He needs to step his damn game up, regardless.

I trust Bowles will have a much better plan for him after watching film. Rex, blew smoke up his ass from day one and played him as if he was a cover safety. Really slowed down his progress. Needs to put in work on his angles , he was atrocious at this last year .

I trust Bowles will have a much better plan for him after watching film. Rex, blew smoke up his ass from day one and played him as if he was a cover safety. Really slowed down his progress. Needs to put in work on his angles , he was atrocious at this last year .

Working on his angles is a MUST. Given Bowles was a Safety himself.. it give me hope. Pryor needs to get comfortable playing the game at this level. Getting comfortable and fimilar with the speed goes a long way. Coverage skills is a must have. we'll see if he can take it to the next level..

Archived