Brock Osweiler

Icecream man

Trade for this beast. He has one year left on his contract. We can probably get him for a third rounder. We can trade with Phili and then pick up multiple first rounders and some lat rounders.

Don't think they're willing to move Brock Osweiler. I believe the coaching staff there really likes him and is viewed as the guy after Manning leaves. Maybe we could get him since Fox is no longer there, but I feel like they really won't get rid of him unless they think he sucks. In that case I wouldn't want him.

Now I know how Carter felt when he realized that he had been duped by Castro who emptied all the mental institutions in Cuba when Carter open the gates for Cuban exiles. Damn you JetsInsider!

POTWN!  The perfect analogy for what JN has turned into.  The Mariel 'tard-lift of football forums.

I doubt very much if Denver would trade him, why would they?  Manning has a very short shelf life and they have been grooming the guy, unless he demands a trade they have zero reason to develop him for 3 years just so some other team can take him.

Don't think they're willing to move Brock Osweiler. I believe the coaching staff there really likes him and is viewed as the guy after Manning leaves.  

it also should be noted that Osweiler played football with John Elway's son at ASU (before he quit). they like this guy alot and he's not going anywhere.

Archived