Brandon Marshall Visited Revis Island - Bears vs. Pats 10/26/14

JetBlue

Yeah it was. Marshall said there was interference on the play.

Haha.  You mean because Marshall was falling down?  I remember the idiot announcers ranting about it.  I think it was Gruden.  Guys like Marshall and Decker are always pushing off and cannot expect too many calls to go their way.  IMO we can expect a ton of offensive PI calls on the Jets in 2015.

I also remember when Marshall burnt him for a bomb in a game down in Miami.   Marshall had a day that game.  Marshall in his early days and Stevie Johnson were the only ones who could get on top of him fast enough to give him problems.  Welcome back 24.

Haha. You mean because Marshall was falling down? I remember the idiot announcers ranting about it. I think it was Gruden. Guys like Marshall and Decker are always pushing off and cannot expect too many calls to go their way. IMO we can expect a ton of offensive PI calls on the Jets in 2015.

I beleive that was the play that led to questions from Francessa that led to revis hanging up on him

looked like Revis was holding Marshall on that last play in the endzone. He seems to hold a lot, but he knows how to do it so it isn't a penalty.

So does Marshall. It is really an art form and lets see who gets called for it more or at all this season. 

Archived