Sex Drugs and Rock and Role Bloodbath [Experimental]- Rusty Needles Gang Wins!

Lizard King

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are ALL IDIOTS

This whole place sucks at everything and if it weren't for all my work in end game, the Town would never have a chance!

Nobody around here plays anymore anyway, may as well let these IDIOTS go out in a blaze of glory

You all suck

Smash was on a tirade. A shot rang out from the roof

rdj-sma-07nov14.jpg

Smash, aka Robert Downey Jr., Vanilla Town, was dead!

Day resumes

Vote Count

Nolderp: 3 (CTM, Smash, Nol)

80: 3 (JiF, verbal, Arsis)

Arsis: 3 (Lily, JF80, Lovely Leelou)

Pac: 2 (Crusher, Ape)

Lovely Leelou: 1 (Pac)

Not voting: Nyn, JC

With 14 Beating Hearts it takes 8 to lynch

Deadline: Thursday 9 pm est

umm..  Liz lots of death cool but with only 14 you have to do things to make the game last a bit.  Just a critique.

I'll Vote Leelou

Confirmed cop, voting leelou at end of day 1 and openning day 2 with a vote means he investigated her..

unvote

vote Leelou

Too pure for this world. So young, innocent and saw the best in everyone.

Nobody bought it. Nobody could possibly be that pure and natural.

Burn her at the stake! They said.

river-phoenix.jpg

The Lovely River Phoenix, aka Leelou, Town Cop, was dead!

It is now night

On a perfectly normal Friday evening, an annoying stank masking scent (commonly a scented oil) that subliminally causes internal cringing for members of the bathing community, began to get stronger.

It was the smell of patchouli...A.K.A. - "Pseudo Bath", "Trustafarian Tramp Serum", "Hippie Stink" , "Soap Substitute", "Dopehead Dry-Clean", "Coward Shower", "Dank Stank", "Wanker-stank", "Hygiene Hi-jinks", "Greatful Dread", "Granola Grout", "Magnolia Mud-flap", "Drag-rat Sludge Fudge" ...Did I miss one?

"There goes another Trustafarian Granola. That patchouli scent almost ALWAYS precedes pretentious hygienic procrastination and self-righteous drivel !"

And like that, our rock legend was clubbed on the head, dragged out the back of the Wiskey A Go Go, half consciously, and beaten mercilessly with a bat, shot six times in the face with a 12 guage shotgun, and then a small creature squatted over the bloody puddle of flesh-matter, defecated on the remains, yelled "Pika!", and ran off.

Ron+Pigpen+McKernan.png

CTM, aka Pigpen McKernan, a member of the Rusty Needles Crew, goon with a 1x day shot, was dead!

A little creature running from a gory murder scene, covered in patchouli stenched blood, a shirt covered in cat piss, and with heart palpitating from barbituates, saw a plate of fajitas placed alone ahead of him on the sidewalk.

The small, fluffy rodent came to a brief stop to investigate. "This setup is ****ed! Let me show this lamer how fajitas are cooked right" he thought, as he attempted to rearrange the fajitas, boiled chicken meat and rice, just so.

As he kneeled down to take a bite, a string moved under the plate...he had neglected to look above him.

His victim had left him a trap....and just like that, a cement statue of Integrity28 fell on his head, killing him instantly.

jimi-hendrix-8150.jpg

Nolder, aka Jimi Hendrix, a member of the Dusty Bottles Clinic, was dead!

It is now Day

JC still basically has the same 4 posts Lee pointed out when she ISOed him. Only 2 of them are actually game related. One where he votes Lee and doesn't specify why and one where he tells JiF he'll be voting him next, again not specifying why. He hasn't got back to me on why he was voting Leelou and has been basically coasting through.

Lily has around 14 posts. 

She starts off with a joke vote on Arsis. 

Vote Arsis

because it takes a sick mind to even go looking for something like that. Wish I could unsee it. 

Says she won't join 80's train. Tells Lee to persuade her to lynch 80. Gives props to Nolder's analysis and says she likes where her vote is. So I guess her joke vote on Arsis turned into a serious one? 

CTM FoSes her and Leelou for voting based on the votes on 80 without knowing 80's alignment, and votes Nolder. Lily rebuts, saying she was already voting along those lines and if he wants to show his ass, she's willing to switch her vote. This is interesting to me because while, sure, her vote was already on Arsis, it was clearly a joke vote that she later reinforced as a serious one using Nolder's reasoning. Could be distancing between her and CTM.

After 80 flips town she pats herself on the back saying she was right. She nudges Lee on how weird it was that she didn't vote Pac when the game started. We JUST got out of a game where Lily was mine and Lee's scummate. We shot 80 N1 for lulz. She knows Lee has an affinity for 80. So this nudge is rubbing me the wrong way because imo there was nothing weird in Lee kicking off the game with an 80 vote.

Later on she asks Arsis if he thinks the convo between Ape and Pac was fake. It sounds like she doesn't feel the same (she says lover quarrels are per norm here).

When D2 starts she shows, saying 3 deaths is a lot for one night and that's the only thing she has to say. Okay? lol  Later she says she's not sure where she wants to vote and that she'll look over things in the morning. She shows up later, supporting the pressure on JC (he's at L-2 at this point), but voting CTM instead because she finds it weird that he's following JiF. Could be more distancing. At this point it seemed like JC's lynch was going to go through so there wasn't a real risk to putting her vote there. Plus I'm kinda wondering what happened with her suspicion on Arsis D1? I don't like that she dropped it all together.

Then she shows up again when it's N2 (After the whole Pac and Smash deaths happen and Lee's lynch goes through). She says she's been out and insanely crazy. And that she most likely won't be around tomorrow either. Doesn't say anything else, besides commenting that it's a crazy setup. 

Archived