Sex Drugs and Rock and Role Bloodbath [Experimental]- Rusty Needles Gang Wins!

Lizard King

^^

Now this is a curious reaction.  Reeks of forced frustration sprinkled with melodrama.

A pigs pig this Ape is.

I don't force frustration. I am not frustrated. You're overlaying emotional sentiment to a benign statement in order to map it to your narrative. My post was more reflective, more "Why did I expect this to be any different than it was when I quit?" That's not frustration, that is an eye-roll. 

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't force frustration. I am not frustrated. You're overlaying emotional sentiment to a benign statement in order to map it to your narrative. My post was more reflective, more "Why did I expect this to be any different than it was when I quit?" That's not frustration, that is an eye-roll. 

hmm..  more drama from the ape.

I've got my eye on you.

hmm..  more drama from the ape.

I've got my eye on you.

More narrative. 

Just because you whine every statement you make, doesn't mean you should apply that tone to everything you read. I'm being extremely pragmatic in what I'm saying to you. 

You are over-loading your observations with narrative. I'm not sure why yet. You're an idiot, so I know that it a possibility.

More narrative. 

Just because you whine every statement you make, doesn't mean you should apply that tone to everything you read. I'm being extremely pragmatic in what I'm saying to you. 

You are over-loading your observations with narrative. I'm not sure why yet. You're an idiot, so I know that it a possibility.

Your queer hyper sensitivity is mildly alarming.

I'm going to chalk it up to you wanting to give the appearance of being into the game for the time being.  Persist with this "strategy" of yours and I can't promise I won't put you in your place.

Your queer hyper sensitivity is mildly alarming.

I'm going to chalk it up to you wanting to give the appearance of being into the game for the time being.  Persist with this "strategy" of yours and I can't promise I won't put you in your place.

I'm calling out the difference between what is happening and the story about what is happening that you are telling. That's pretty cut and dry. Pragmatic.

Meanwhile, you're talking about seeing boogeymen in everything that everyone says and does. 

Let's be clear about one thing, I'm not in this game to "go Ape". I said this already, I'm not planning on delivering on my Ape meta. It would be very easy for me to do so, but I stopped playing because it became uninteresting to have to put so much effort into maintaining an act just to stay alive, no matter what my alignment was. If you or anyone else plan on parlaying this narrative crap into a push against me because I'm "off" in some way, then I caution the other observers that my choice to play like this is an effective bait for greedy scum to use against me. 

hey all, got a stomach bug going through the house and this morning landed on my lap.. I'll try and catch up later but I'll be MIA till later tonight

I thought you were living the bachelor life now... either way, it's remarkable that you could do diarrhea into your own lap.

I told y'all I wouldn't sacrifice the virgin. Seems I was right. ;) Now, where am I going to get my hugs from when I need them? 

And Pac is right about one thing. Leelou, why didn't you vote him at the beginning? That's become a mafia tradition. I don't necessarily think it's scummy, but it is odd. 

I told y'all I wouldn't sacrifice the virgin. Seems I was right. ;) Now, where am I going to get my hugs from when I need them? 

And Pac is right about one thing. Leelou, why didn't you vote him at the beginning? That's become a mafia tradition. I don't necessarily think it's scummy, but it is odd. 

I didn't feel like it? 

Lots of mock outrage about 80's death.

80 dying doesn't matter.

Town still playing dumb and lazy does, and that's been pretty consistent in mafia for a while now. Another aspect of why I didn't miss playing. No offense to anyone, I just don't find it as challenging when scum can just sit back and watch the same derp things play out in every game as town cannibalizes itself.

80 dying doesn't matter.

Town still playing dumb and lazy does, and that's been pretty consistent in mafia for a while now. Another aspect of why I didn't miss playing. No offense to anyone, I just don't find it as challenging when scum can just sit back and watch the same derp things play out in every game as town cannibalizes itself.

Shut up. It was funny and he deserved it and he's worthless.

Besides, for the real scum hunters, it's like spotting an inferior player some points.

Batman

Shut up. It was funny and he deserved it and he's worthless.

Besides, for the real scum hunters, it's like spotting an inferior player some points.

Batman

I don't really think it was funny. It's lazy. When I first started playing mafia, townies would fight to live or fight to make sure their death garnered something that could prove as "informative" later in the game. 

I think it's entirely possible that we can play what we used to consider "good mafia" and still be playing for the lulz. These things aren't mutually exclusive, but they have become that way over time here. 

80 dying doesn't matter.

GFY

I don't really think it was funny. It's lazy. When I first started playing mafia, townies would fight to live or fight to make sure their death garnered something that could prove as "informative" later in the game. 

I think it's entirely possible that we can play what we used to consider "good mafia" and still be playing for the lulz. These things aren't mutually exclusive, but they have become that way over time here. 

He self voted at L1.  Thats on him.  I agree thats lazy and crappy town play. 

Archived