Sex Drugs and Rock and Role Bloodbath [Experimental]- Rusty Needles Gang Wins!

Lizard King

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arsis has around 40 posts. A lot of dicking around. Back and forth put downs with Ape. Defends himself saying people always misread him D1, and uses the last game where he was almost lynched D1 as cop (did not care for this, though it is kinda true). Joins the 80 train.

When Crusher notes that it's weird that Lily is being bullish, Arsis interjects saying he's pretty sure Lily isn't bullish when she's scum. And that last game she was mostly lurking and hiding. There's some truth to that, but at the same time she's hardly been present this game bar one post where she talked back to a now confirmed scum... ie could easily be orchestrated to appear out of her meta range.

Repeats again how he's tired of people accusing him of being scum day 1. Says Lily and Smash look town to him. Adds later that his initial vote on 80 was a joke but that later on he started acting scummy so his vote stays there. He reiterates that Lily looks town because she wouldn't be this snap as scum. And that he hasn't seen anything scummy from Crusher. Says that the Ape/Pac interactions look fake. I shared the same sentiment, personally. Votes Pac. Asks what the case on JC is (even though it was fairly obvious). Shifts his vote to Lee once we see Pac's flip.

JiF has 42 posts.

Joke vote on 80. Dicking around. Wants to kill the virgin. Asks other players to join in to lynch 80. Pushes the lynch hardcore. Then seems surprised he flipped town and goes all DAMN. Points out that there's a lot of mock outrage about 80 flipping town. FoSes JC for voting Lee out of the blue and for no reason (agreed) and follows up with a vote. Admits that he was pushing 80 for lulz and didn't really care what his alignment was. His reaction to Lee's flip seems a bit fake but eh.  Later on claims the shot on Pac.

As far as content goes, most of it is pushing 80, which he fully admits is not legit scumhunting. And from then onward he's just been pushing JC for lack of content. Which is kinda funny because despite his high post count, JiF doesn't have much to show for himself. With that said... him claiming Pac's shot is giving me pause.

Vote JC

That's it? No reason? No case? Pull up one post you think looks bad. This is getting tiring. Low effort.

Whatevs...had to work all week...cannot post till night...each time I returned their was another lynch...have zero intel on setup...zero reads other than Leelou and probably Jif...think Nyn is too engaged to not be scum...so yeah...argo.

Whatevs...had to work all week...cannot post till night...each time I returned their was another lynch...have zero intel on setup...zero reads other than Leelou and probably Jif...think Nyn is too engaged to not be scum...so yeah...argo.

Leelou? What's your read on her? Besides the fact that she's dead? So, she's playing the game and you're not so we should lynch her?

It's interesting to me that you choose to believe JC, considering how long you've been pushing him. But think Arsis is lying. Not to mention that from what we've seen so far about having two cops, it's very possible they're both telling the truth.

Archived