Sex Drugs and Rock and Role Bloodbath [Experimental]- Rusty Needles Gang Wins!

Lizard King

No reason or context. Hard to gauge which I guess is the point.

I'm reading laziness/reaction testing here but I'm a little worried since she never changed her vote while the train grew and IIRC briefly pushed it as well.

This reads sincere to me. Spite vote is best vote.

Sheeping Jif. How low can one get?

Reads as a legit spite vote. I'm ok with it.

Feeling kind of the same way as I did about Leelou. It's more expected from Verbal though since it's his meta to go after 80.

Which begs the question is Verbal hiding in his meta? I think only time will tell but we need to keep an eye on him imo.

This feels fake to me. He saw Jif and then Pac and then Ape do it and decided to join the club.

Everyone has their little reason to hate vote 80 right? Dude just wants a hug you ****s!

Yeeeeaaahhhh!!! You know it!!!

I mean...what?

An unvote and revote with no explanation?

Says to me he has a reason he wants 80 to be killed.

Like he's decided 80 is the target to push because of his train or something.

Narrative.

Unvote

Vote Pac

Unvote

Vote Nolder

Pac getting what he was looking for, perhaps?

Maybe.  I just don't think Pac puts himself out there like that when scum.  Neither of us are alone on Arsis/Pac so if people finally unvote me and start playing for reals I wouldn't mind either train gaining traction.

My thoughts at the moment.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's funny that neither CTM nor Ape nor Smash are willing to comment on what I actually said. Just the fact that it was said at all seems to be enough. I highly doubt all three are scum which makes it all the more pathetic that this is what mafia is falling to. First person to be vocal and non jokey? Yeah let's just take'em out, **** what he said. Too loud, must be scum. That's just the way it works these days and I'm sick of it.

**** it this is my last post until I get back on Monday I don't even give a **** if I'll have time tomorrow or Friday.

Lynch me I don't give a ****. Vanilla town, Jimi Hendrix. Unvote Vote Nolder

The most disgusting part is all of you ******* KNOW this is an issue with mafia and none of you take the time to give a **** and think hey you know this happens every ******* game where we go after the vocal people and the quiet ones slip by. Look what JUST HAPPENED to Smash. Dude has clearly changed his meta like 4 or 5 games ago but you get all up his ass every single game now because he's choosing to be active on day 1 instead of a putz.

Get it together assclowns.

I think it's funny that neither CTM nor Ape nor Smash are willing to comment on what I actually said. Just the fact that it was said at all seems to be enough. I highly doubt all three are scum which makes it all the more pathetic that this is what mafia is falling to. First person to be vocal and non jokey? Yeah let's just take'em out, **** what he said. Too loud, must be scum. That's just the way it works these days and I'm sick of it.

**** it this is my last post until I get back on Monday I don't even give a **** if I'll have time tomorrow or Friday.

The most disgusting part is all of you ******* KNOW this is an issue with mafia and none of you take the time to give a **** and think hey you know this happens every ******* game where we go after the vocal people and the quiet ones slip by. Look what JUST HAPPENED to Smash. Dude has clearly changed his meta like 4 or 5 games ago but you get all up his ass every single game now because he's choosing to be active on day 1 instead of a putz.

this is a bit dramatic Nol... why don't you address what CTM actully said and then defend yourself rather than making the "im Sick of It" or "look what Just happened to Smash" crap that really has nothing to do with whats being put forward here. Whats really funny about this is that you have CTM APE AND MYSELF actually agreeing on something and that in itself might just mean Planet X is about to smash into the earth ending it all in a flash

why don't you address what CTM actully said and then defend yourself  

He did address what CTM said:

Yeah I'm kind of assuming 80 is innocent and I'll explain why.

First of all, most people who get ran up so quick tend to be town because scum are jumping on them. That in itself isn't much though, scum has been ran up before here. What really makes me think 80 is town is he's not spending a lot of time trolling us. Scum 80 likes to make ridiculous claims and get people riled up. He tries to burn down the ship before it sinks if you know what I mean. 80 made a joke related to Home Alone about his role but note he did not roleclaim. He's bitter about being lynched but that's about it. This doesn't fit scum 80's MO at all.

Vote: 80

See you in 5 days.

/Sharrow'ed

Just saw this started...doubt I read much tonight...***sips on Guinness***

Argo.

Here's looking at you, kid.

:beer_Orcish:  

These are Verbal and JC's only posts this game.  I'd like to hear from them.  If someone wants to shoot Verbal that's cool with me though.

this wimpy diatribe, while pathetic, has been the most entertaining thing I've seen so far. 

Unvote

Vote Leelou

She's done nothing and steered clear of me thus far which is not her m.o.  She asked if I was playing a couple times the last month or 2 so it's strange she hasn't even acknowledged me or thrown her customary day 1 vote on me.  This could be scum fear.  She understands messing with me as scum is a recipe for disaster.  I might be one of the most naturally gifted mafia players of all time.

Can't sneak any tongue-in-cheek jokes by you.

Captain Obvious, at your service.

Best post of the last month.

Lynch me I don't give a ****. Vanilla town, Jimi Hendrix. Unvote Vote Nolder

695062-bigthumbnail.jpg

So. Awesome.

Apparently the redundant and lazy play that made mafia boring over the past year hasn't stopped in the time I've avoided playing? 

this whimpy diatribe, while pathetic, has been the most entertaining thing I've seen so far. 

Unvote

Vote Leelou

She's done nothing and steered clear of me thus far which is not her m.o.  She asked if I was playing a couple times the last month or 2 so it's strange she hasn't even acknowledged me or thrown her customary day 1 vote on me.  This could be scum fear.  She understands messing with me as scum is a recipe for disaster.  I might be one of the most naturally gifted mafia players of all time.

LOL 

this whimpy diatribe, while pathetic, has been the most entertaining thing I've seen so far. 

Unvote

Vote Leelou

Unvote

Vote Pac

He's disgusting. The red narrative part is vote worthy as well. Just seems like empty reasoning.

I'd also like to see who gets behind the Ape here. So, it's a trap. 

Vote Arsis

He's been overplaying being found scummy on D1. Not a fan of him mentioning last game as if it means anything. Plus he's too happy with his existance. Not something I'd associate with his town game since he prefers to roll scum. Mostly gut right now, but it'll do.

Unvote

Vote Pac

He's disgusting. The red narrative part is vote worthy as well. Just seems like empty reasoning.

I'd also like to see who gets behind the Ape here. So, it's a trap. 

If you are scum I will make you suffer.

I may be getting mildly interested in this game.  That's right scum pigs..  time to start formulating a game plan of staying in my good graces.  1 mistake is all I need to expose you.

It may be too late for Leelou.

If you are scum I will make you suffer.

I may be getting mildly interested in this game.  That's right scum pigs..  time to start formulating a game plan of staying in my good graces.  1 mistake is all I need to expose you.

It may be too late for Leelou.

You're reaction is very over the top, considering how intentionally tongue-in-cheek my vote rationale was.

This is a very interesting direction hippie face.  I just glanced at it and will have to take another look. 

Lilly being bullish early day 1?  Be careful pretty sure those hippies carry the scurvy.  

I would think you be use to it and as opposed to bored of it.  

Crusher was out in the open last game as the post leader.  He participated in the joke phase like his usual, jovial self.  Now he's playing it safe, quietly making little one line comments on the sidelines that don't mean anything.  I'm also feeling better about Arsis and Smash.

Unvote vote Crusher

I can attest to it getting boring.  Still think Arsis is scum.

Crusher was out in the open last game as the post leader.  He participated in the joke phase like his usual, jovial self.  Now he's playing it safe, quietly making little one line comments on the sidelines that don't mean anything.  I'm also feeling better about Arsis and Smash.

Unvote vote Crusher

So between the last 3 hours you managed to feel better about Arsis when he didn't even post in between?  Why is that?

Archived