12. Nolder - Flaccid Nol

13. AVM - Well-Hung AVM

14. Verbal - Princess Peachfuzz

15. Hess - Orificiless Hess

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok. Vote Verbal or I'll dick slap you.

Actually...vote verbal and we can double dick slap him.

I looked back at your compelling case on Verbal.  I see an unvote but nothing where he said he'd wait for the hammer or that you "warned him not to".  WTF are you talking about? 

And this is coming from the guy who would love to blindlynch Verbal every game where I don't have a gun.

I looked back at your compelling case on Verbal.  I see an unvote but nothing where he said he'd wait for the hammer or that you "warned him not to".  WTF are you talking about? 

And this is coming from the guy who would love to blindlynch Verbal every game where I don't have a gun.

He's not actually playing...just posting stuff and acting like its effort.  

Notice how you're always the one to bring up penis?

Thats because I love penis. 

notice AVM is still spastically answering everyone that mentions his name despite the fact he is down to 1 vote.

lets squash that grape.

Nobody has any balls around here.  Its not happening.  Its stupid because he's lying but we play with pussies.  

I'd say FOS 80 for questioning a Verb lynch but someone would think I was serious and make a case out of it

Vote Count

Lily(5): Crusher, CTM, Hess, JiF, Leelou

Lizzie(3): JC, Smash, Lily

JC(3): 80, Lizzie, Arsis

JiF(1): AVM

AVM(1):  Pac

Verbal(1): Nolder

Not voting(1): Verbal

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: Thursday, 9 PM, GMT (31 minutes till deadline)

I'd say FOS 80 for questioning a Verb lynch but someone would think I was serious and make a case out of it

notice AVM is still spastically answering everyone that mentions his name despite the fact he is down to 1 vote.

lets squash that grape.

You know, like Paco Taco over here

Nobody has any balls around here.  Its not happening.  Its stupid because he's lying but we play with pussies.

Says the guy voting Lily like a pussy....

This is disgusting.  Are you really making a case off of that one comment?

Lulz

that could be fun..  don't think I didn't know my idea could come back on me.

but lets kill avm..  look at him flopping all over the last 5 pages..  it's a mercy kill.

Hush you.

Whoever we lynch, if he/she flips town, Smash is sure to come stumbling in here 5 minutes after the scene calling us all idiots.

:rl: :rl:

Now THIS is like the good ol days. Emo on D1, scrambling at the deadline, people screaming at inactives and JiF talking about penis.

Plus Sharrow hasn't posted yet, so basically even the sandman is on pace this game!

Archived