No Ma'am Bar Mafia Game - Town and SK WIN

Gone

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

because I've never played in a game where it goes to no lynch...  all the enthusiasm I was getting for the game just went kaput..

sorry but automatic no lynch is weak, weak, sauce.

allows scum to hide at deadlines..  a no lynch to them is better than nothing.

meh...  Arsis or AVM shoot me.

So you rather have a random mod kill?

No lynch. Busy working. Sorry I didnt make it back. Thought Lilly was a good lynch.

Eh. I unvoted but its not like there was anyone else moving on to her.

Regardless if she ends up scum we can blame me. Surely this comment will incense the small yet angry mob praying for my death.

Eh. I unvoted but its not like there was anyone else moving on to her.

Regardless if she ends up scum we can blame me. Surely this comment will incense the small yet angry mob praying for my death.

Just saw the no lynch.  Still busy in the office.  I will read it tonight.  

because I've never played in a game where it goes to no lynch... all the enthusiasm I was getting for the game just went kaput..

sorry but automatic no lynch is weak, weak, sauce.

allows scum to hide at deadlines.. a no lynch to them is better than nothing.

meh... Arsis or AVM shoot me.

said the ahole who didn't hanmer at deadline when he couldve..

pac should be executed on principle

The principal being that he's scum? Agreed

if lily is scum and pac her teammate defended her she'd have to be super powerful for him to stick his neck out like that .. scum isually aren't that obvious

I don't like the something off comment either, but she gets town points for willing to discuss it and not writing it off as "just a feeling - its only D1".  That is something scum Leelou does, but this willingness to look up posts and discuss further is her town play.

This game?  Dude, people have been saying that for YEARS.

I didn't laugh at your emo post, but I did laugh at this one.

This has confused me. I recognized her scum play as Leelou-scum. Do you (and by you I mean Verbal) think that maybe she pulled up the quotes and all just to cover her tracks? 

I know you were, big guy. I'm still not caught up, but I'm getting the picture. I don't understand quite why you guys didn't blind lynch me rather than let it go no lynch. The cop's already out, right? Well, an uncountered cop anyway. But I'm glad you didn't. 

I know you were, big guy. I'm still not caught up, but I'm getting the picture. I don't understand quite why you guys didn't blind lynch me rather than let it go no lynch. The cop's already out, right? Well, an uncountered cop anyway. But I'm glad you didn't. 

Well your buddy PAC saw to that right ?

Archived