No Ma'am Bar Mafia Game - Town and SK WIN

Gone

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AVM - in your opinion, would Lily be a good information lynch at this point?

I mean, the case on her is that she latched on to Lizzie and claimed it was a real case yadda had da -- been said a few times now. Of our current realistic options (really her and Lizzie...maybe JC or JiF but they don't have the traction) she's probably best but I don't like it.

I feel like every game we get on Lily for that exact same thing and given the advanced nature of the game I'm afraid to lose a power role but what choice do we have? JC would give us NO information. Lizzie would give us a lot based off looking at his no lynch vote and the reactions, but I'm pretty confident he's town. And no more than a couple of people are interested in the others being named -- me, JiF, Verb.

Lily's flip would let us look at how people responded to her and that train started so I mean yeah, it's be better than JC or Pac or someone. But blind lynching is a risk and I'm not a fan of it -- having been the recipient on more than one occasion as a town power role.

Vote Count

Lily(5): Crusher, CTM, Hess, JiF, Leelou

Lizzie(3): JC, Smash, Lily

JiF(2): Arsis, AVM

JC(2): 80, Lizzie

AVM(1):  Pac

Verbal(1): Nolder

Not voting(1): Verbal

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: Thursday, 9 PM, GMT (53 minutes till deadline)

Lily's flip would let us look at how people responded to her and that train started so I mean yeah, it's be better than JC or Pac or someone. But blind lynching is a risk and I'm not a fan of it -- having been the recipient on more than one occasion as a town power role.

I'll hammer lily but I'd rather lynch jc or jif.

What is GTA?

It's a video game loosely based on your life. Except instead of a trike, you ride in stolen cars. And instead of playing Vince Carter in a game up pickup, you run over people and shoot hookers.

Vote Count

Lily(5): Crusher, CTM, Hess, JiF, Leelou

Lizzie(3): JC, Smash, Lily

JC(3): 80, Lizzie, Arsis

JiF(1): AVM

AVM(1):  Pac

Verbal(1): Nolder

Not voting(1): Verbal

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: Thursday, 9 PM, GMT (51 minutes till deadline)

It's a video game loosely based on your life. Except instead of a trike, you ride in stolen cars. And instead of playing Vince Carter in a game up pickup, you run over people and shoot hookers.

Oh, its Grand Theft Auto.  I thought it was a TV show?

I mean, the case on her is that she latched on to Lizzie and claimed it was a real case yadda had da -- been said a few times now. Of our current realistic options (really her and Lizzie...maybe JC or JiF but they don't have the traction) she's probably best but I don't like it.

I feel like every game we get on Lily for that exact same thing and given the advanced nature of the game I'm afraid to lose a power role but what choice do we have? JC would give us NO information. Lizzie would give us a lot based off looking at his no lynch vote and the reactions, but I'm pretty confident he's town. And no more than a couple of people are interested in the others being named -- me, JiF, Verb.

I could go either way on Lily right now, I hate that I don't have a solid read on her. Her comment didn't seem that off a typical post from Lily, but she has been getting away easily as scum since it is "typical Lily behavior".

This is exactly why inactives get to skate by.  No one wants to blind-lynch a power role. 

I could go either way on Lily right now, I hate that I don't have a solid read on her. Her comment didn't seem that off a typical post from Lily, but she has been getting away easily as scum since it is "typical Lily behavior".

Exactly. Blind lynching someone like that just isn't wise. But again, we don't really have any options so I get it. The irony here is that I'd rather no lynch despite what I said earlier about not lynching D1 :rl:

AVM needs more drama school.  He's Paulie Shore to my Daniel Day Lewis.

done with first day back to work stuff and should be floating around as we have a deadline in 45 min.  I don't see why we're supposed to be lynching Lily. 

Well quit whining and convince us of a better option.  In my view every lynch can be informative.

Ok. Vote Verbal or I'll dick slap you.

Actually...vote verbal and we can double dick slap him.

Is that convincing enough?

Why?

Because you're an idiot.

That about sums Nolder up today. All talk and no substance

kek

This is exactly why inactives get to skate by.  No one wants to blind-lynch a power role.

Don't disagree, but the cop (or at least someone claiming to be cop) is already out in the open. Little different than usual.

AVM needs more drama school.  He's Paulie Shore to my Daniel Day Lewis.

done with first day back to work stuff and should be floating around as we have a deadline in 45 min.  I don't see why we're supposed to be lynching Lily.

Thanks for finding time between lawn appointments, it gets really crazy this time of year.

Archived