No Ma'am Bar Mafia Game - Town and SK WIN

Gone

imo, the Verbil and Nolderp have it wrong, Lizzie's post turned out to be a decent reaction test, probably not the way he intended but I am guessing scum would've been keen to exploit it for a day 1 lynch (assuming Lizzie is town)

Also, I knew it was a reaction test immediately so I just kinda watched the debate happen without commenting too much (other then to validate Lizzie had seen a No Lynch before). I am surprised anyone thought that was his actual goal given the timing

Lizzie is an easy day 1 target, and scum's main goal is to survive day 1 as quickly and cleanly as possible to get to start killing mofo's. My guess, once again assuming lizzie is town (something we'll need to find out) is that there is scum on his train

Here it is at it's apex

Vote Count

Lizzie(5): JC, Smash, Crusher, Hess, Lily

Hess(2): JiF, Pac

Pac(2): Leelou, AVM

Smash(1): CTM

80(1): Verbal

JC(1): 80

AVM(1): Nolder

No Lynch(1): Lizzie

Not voting(1): Arsis

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: Thursday, 9 PM, GMT

No lynch vote

unvote - vote no lynch

Lily takes it serious but doesn't take a side.. almost like wanting lizzie to talk more and get himself lynched, but not wanting to be the first person to suggest it

Why no lynch?

JC no like

Unvote, vote Lizzie

Smash no like

unvote vote Lizzie

Fat crusher is fat and confused.. fits his fat MO

Probably going to regret this but sorta kinda possibly would like Lizzie to explain his no lynch vote.  Last game Hess was somewhat more coherent as scum.  Not sure if he is pouring on the "derpitty derp" I must be town thing this game.  

votes, again, he's a bacon brain and has trouble holding a train of thought for more then a few seconds without them being interrupted by thoughts of food.. not bothered by this

unovte vote lIzzie

This i didn't like and commented as such in thread, hess played with lizzie over a year ago so he has to know that he's been playing awhile. Plus it's pushing the idea..  lets take the vote serious and lynch his ass for it

I feel no lynch would be an inside joke by a more veteran player. I missed a couple games after Lizard King started but yeah.

unvote vote Lizard

Stinks, stinks stinks.. FOS, right after hess and puts him at l-2

Rather see a Lizzie lynch than a Hess lynch right now. People keep building trains behind my joke votes. Let's see what they do with a real one. 

Vote Lizzie

continued below   VVV

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the gay makes a rare astute observation for him, Lizzie is an easy target

Hey, look, a D1 Lizzie train!  

How unique! 

hess continuing to push it

How many games has he even played?

From what I remember he he played like two games as a noob then killed me (town pr) 5 mins into the game as vig. I took a few games off, then last game he was horrible.

Why the false narrative ****face??

Avm with a townie post..

Can't really disagree. The no lynch thing is dumb but not lynch worthy IMO. Our day 1s are almost always him, 80, Arsis or some scum that slips up.

Arsis wanting nothing to do with the train

I feel like if Lizzie were actually scum he'd be melting down by now and claimed a fake pr or two. 

lizzie was at l-2 here, so this is strange that he'd be so forceful if scum

Lizzie's train is rock solid.  Do you like his no lynch strategy?

really trying to string lizzie up, but again, making it obvious.. fell like scum would try and hide in shadows a bit and let town do the work

Not necessarily but NL is bad policy more often than not...plus, it looks like he's exited...what's your angle here?

I got lazy looking for the post, but Nolderp later came in and argued against lynchign lizzie..

Overall, if we assume lizzie is town... 

Nolder, Jif, Arsis, Avm look town like...

Lilly, Hess, JC, Smash look scum like

and Crusher looks fat and confused

unvote

vote Lilly

^ i feel like her vote was the stinkiest

Srsly, the Leelou "something" seems off case for voting people is a bit of a scum tell. Would like to hear thoughts from Verb on it. She's voting while not latching on to another case but not actually making a case herself.

vote Leelou

Nope. I actually quoted you earlier saying that you were weirding me out when you voted Pac. Something does seem off about you, but I can't pin it down yet. 

Nope. I actually quoted you earlier saying that you were weirding me out when you voted Pac. Something does seem off about you, but I can't pin it down yet.

I know, I remember it. Doesn't change my point -- you're not naming anything specific, just that something is off or you're wierded out. That and you waiting until a train was getting going and jumping in the middle stinks.

the gay makes a rare astute observation for him, Lizzie is an easy target

hess continuing to push it

Avm with a townie post..

Arsis wanting nothing to do with the train

lizzie was at l-2 here, so this is strange that he'd be so forceful if scum

really trying to string lizzie up, but again, making it obvious.. fell like scum would try and hide in shadows a bit and let town do the work

I got lazy looking for the post, but Nolderp later came in and argued against lynchign lizzie..

Overall, if we assume lizzie is town... 

Nolder, Jif, Arsis, Avm look town like...

Lilly, Hess, JC, Smash look scum like

and Crusher looks fat and confused

unvote

vote Lilly

^ i feel like her vote was the stinkiest

You do realize you agreed with me 100% and called me fat, stupid and confused at the same time?  I love your wrinkled dehydrated soul.  

I agree that we got a lot of decent reactions from Lizzie's post.

I'm just not sure I believe he did it on purpose.

Trouble dealing with Lizzie's mafia acumen surpassing yours?  I understand.  Same thing happen to me when I handed my smart phone to my then 10 year old daughter and she programmed everything and gave it back to me laughing, "Dad it's so easy."  

Vote Count

AVM(4): Nolder, Hess, Pac, Leelou

Lizzie(3): JC, Smash, Lily

JC(3): Lizzie, JiF, 80

Lily(2): Crusher, CTM

Leelou(1): AVM

Not voting(2): Arsis, Verbal

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: Thursday, 9 PM, GMT

You do realize you agreed with me 100% and called me fat, stupid and confused at the same time?  I love your wrinkled dehydrated soul.  

Huh? When did I make a post stating I wanted him to come back and explain his vote.. when did I vote him.. 

GFY you fat ****er

AVM's posts just seem off/forced to be himself

Wtf is a Sooh? Is it like Winnie the Pooh?

Half Donkey Kong Suh/half Winnie the Pooh?

Unvote vote Winnie the Suh

I don't know what to believe anymore.

I'm thinking JiF may be scum. Not 100% yet...maybe 87.32%

I agree.  unvote vote Pac

And past here, his posts haven't felt that much better. 

That's two games in a row, hombre. You're breaking my heart  :(

My JiF is scum -o-meter is up to around 91.789%, fwiw.

JiF scum meter is up, yet votes me. 

Huh? When did I make a post stating I wanted him to come back and explain his vote.. when did I vote him.. 

GFY you fat ****er

I wasn't insinuating you did any work.  You just used the info may play garnered what I believe to be correctly.  Now go back to your treadmill and finish watching "Fried green tomatoes." 

I wasn't insinuating you did any work.  You just used the info may play garnered what I believe to be correctly.  Now go back to your treadmill and finish watching "Fried green tomatoes." 

can't even name a show or movie that isn't food based you fat pig

AVM's posts just seem off/forced to be himself

And past here, his posts haven't felt that much better.

JiF scum meter is up, yet votes me.

1 -- That goes both ways. I felt "off" to you, yet you weren't on my train until it got a few others on it.

2 -- I'm surprised you don't see what I'm doing with the JiF thing, but meh. The real point is #1

1 -- That goes both ways. I felt "off" to you, yet you weren't on my train until it got a few others on it.

2 -- I'm surprised you don't see what I'm doing with the JiF thing, but meh. The real point is #1

You've lost me as well.

As I noted in my previous post feelings are feelings and often don't count for much so if that's your main point it's a poor one.

I watched the rest of your posting, and nothing has improved. I was trying to see if maybe you were just having an off day. 

My JiF is scum -o-meter is up to around 91.789%, fwiw.

Srsly, the Leelou "something" seems off case for voting people is a bit of a scum tell. Would like to hear thoughts from Verb on it. She's voting while not latching on to another case but not actually making a case herself.

vote Leelou

okay...

I'd like to know what you're doing with the JiF thing.  It certainly wasnt very clear.

Feelings are feelings.

Leelou could be right or wrong or lying about them.

But this is a great point.

Why didn't you vote Jif AVM?

Idk, probably the same reason I don't vote with my schtick 95% of the time? Did the .56 or whatever and the fact it grew this time stick with no one?

How'd you get worse at this game? I don't miss you anymore.

I'd like to know what you're doing with the JiF thing.  It certainly wasnt very clear.

It's part joke, part gauging reactions -- of which I'd got none to this point. You know...the same thing in different words that I always do?

Would you all have been happier if I posted "the spirits are telling me JiF looks scummy?"

Idk, probably the same reason I don't vote with my schtick 95% of the time? Did the .56 or whatever and the fact it grew this time stick with no one?

How'd you get worse at this game? I don't miss you anymore.

Lol you're blaming me for not understanding your pointlessly ambiguous attitude towards Jif and crying "shtick"? 

It's part joke, part gauging reactions -- of which I'd got none to this point. You know...the same thing in different words that I always do?

Would you all have been happier if I posted "the spirits are telling me JiF looks scummy?"

Meh, you werent joking.

Unvote

Vote AVM

It'd be one thing if I didn't do the same thing every ******* game with one or two bull sh*t joke things like that on D1.

It still wouldn't be that bad if you ******* assclowns didn't bitch and moan when I barely post at all and say how much I don't care to be playing.

But when I do the same sh*t in different wrapping as I always do, AND I post more, AND it's not all fluff and you ****ers who bitch about my activity in past games recently (in which I said in the signup threads I'd be low activity) come out with AVM IS LOCK SCUM DUR DUR DURRRRR GO PIKACHUUUU

It really pisses me the ****ity **** **** off. Make a ******* effort to contribute, do my same damn thing plus contribute. Now I can't WAIT to read all of you post how it's my fault that you dumbasses voted me. CANT WAIT

Archived