No Ma'am Bar Mafia Game - Town and SK WIN

Gone

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'd be one thing if I didn't do the same thing every ******* game with one or two bull sh*t joke things like that on D1.

It still wouldn't be that bad if you ******* assclowns didn't bitch and moan when I barely post at all and say how much I don't care to be playing.

But when I do the same sh*t in different wrapping as I always do, AND I post more, AND it's not all fluff and you ****ers who bitch about my activity in past games recently (in which I said in the signup threads I'd be low activity) come out with AVM IS LOCK SCUM DUR DUR DURRRRR GO PIKACHUUUU

It really pisses me the ****ity **** **** off. Make a ******* effort to contribute, do my same damn thing plus contribute. Now I can't WAIT to read all of you post how it's my fault that you dumbasses voted me. CANT WAIT

^^^ Town

So is everyone just going to cry "Reaction test! Gauging people! It's a shtick!" when they're called out this game?

So **** you

Meh, you werent joking.

Unvote

Vote AVM

And you

Wow that meltdown was unforeseen. vote avm please claim

And you

On day 1? At L-3 with multiple people talking about how I look town in contrast to the sheeple?

Yes, you did the fake emo thing once as scum. I'm not going to vote you yet, but it pinged based on meta..

I don't believe you are a vagina like JIF

Did you get a pregame night action & view JiF or just trying to play scummy?

No view on JiF. I always play PRs loose, yeah...but the crap I was doing I always do. It sticks out more because I'm posting more and not hiding at the back of the post count...which people whined about...

But I digress...

oh good...

What choice did I have? At L2, we have a deadline in like 6 hours and scum could have seen me flipping out as a sign I had a role. I haven't done that when lynched lately as VT.

I'm the ******* cop you ignorant dumbasses

I dont believe you but the cop shouldnt counter yet.

Btw -- note that JiF didn't think anything of my scum percentage on him til 4 or 5 others did.

I'm sorry that I didnt read your posts till after others did.  

What choice did I have? At L2, we have a deadline in like 6 hours and scum could have seen me flipping out as a sign I had a role. I haven't done that when lynched lately as VT.

I am glad you revealed, either you are scum lying or you are the cop who will get doc protection...  I have 0 issue with it

I dont believe you but the cop shouldnt counter yet.

I'm sorry that I didnt read your posts till after others did.

I did it the first time a day or two ago. So...did you skim, ignore, or not read that post til just now too?

The way the early cop claims have killed the town lately, I'm actually fine with killing AVM even if I'm wrong and he's telling the truth.

I realize that's scummy, but I kind of dont care.  The early cop claims have killed the town lately and we've seen multiple games without a cop lately.

AVM post count is low: "AVM doesn't even look interested in playing, who cares"

AVM post count is high: "Wow he's acting funny, obv scum!!!"

stop being a jif, go have a wank and calm down

The way the early cop claims have killed the town lately, I'm actually fine with killing AVM even if I'm wrong and he's telling the truth.

I realize that's scummy, but I kind of dont care.  The early cop claims have killed the town lately and we've seen multiple games without a cop lately.

Lol

It'd be one thing if I didn't do the same thing every ******* game with one or two bull sh*t joke things like that on D1.

It still wouldn't be that bad if you ******* assclowns didn't bitch and moan when I barely post at all and say how much I don't care to be playing.

But when I do the same sh*t in different wrapping as I always do, AND I post more, AND it's not all fluff and you ****ers who bitch about my activity in past games recently (in which I said in the signup threads I'd be low activity) come out with AVM IS LOCK SCUM DUR DUR DURRRRR GO PIKACHUUUU

It really pisses me the ****ity **** **** off. Make a ******* effort to contribute, do my same damn thing plus contribute. Now I can't WAIT to read all of you post how it's my fault that you dumbasses voted me. CANT WAIT

Frustrated scum ^^^^^^^^^^

Is it bad that this is the first game I have a strong town lean on Crusher this early? I think he's making sense. It's slightly terrifying.

I think that whole lizzie thing is his sthick and he always does stuff like that. Jc and lily look bad from it.

Archived