NFL POWER RANKINGS AFTER THE DRAFT

jeaniec

The word is that Whaley, Scouts and Rex works as a team.  I like who the Bills have acquired this season.  Now,  it's time to wait and see how this all plays out on the field.  If it works,  let's hope that the Whaley, Rex and Scouts keep up the good work.  

You are in MASSIVE trouble with that statement.

Beerfish:  Do you blog in the Buffalo News.  I went round and round with a Beerfish on the Buffalo News Site during a recent court trial.  Just wondering if you are one in the same person.

Wonder what everyone here will say if the Bills go to the playoffs,  championship, and/or  SB consisently within the next 5 years and with Rex  their coach during the same period.

Wonder what everyone here will say if the Bills go to the playoffs,  championship, and/or  SB consisently within the next 5 years and with Rex  their coach during the same period.

I am 100% fully confident that anything rex does personnel wise will hurt the bills.  Hell he did it in the very 1st draft with that absurd clemson pick.

Beerfish:  Do you blog in the Buffalo News.  I went round and round with a Beerfish on the Buffalo News Site during a recent court trial.  Just wondering if you are one in the same person.

No but he must be a name thief!  I have had this moniker for years.  :)

I am 100% fully confident that anything rex does personnel wise will hurt the bills.  Hell he did it in the very 1st draft with that absurd clemson pick.

I think there's more to the story about the Clemson pick.  I know that Tony Steward said he only talked to the Bills for a few minutes.  However,  Rex had an opportunity to watch him play for the past 2 years while attending Seth Ryan's football games.  The Bills GM, Scouts, Pres, and HC did extensive research and graded each player they intended to go after.  There was an article,  that explained their work up for each player they intended to go after in the draft.   

I think there's more to the story about the Clemson pick. I know that Tony Steward said he only talked to the Bills for a few minutes. However, Rex had an opportunity to watch him play for the past 2 years while attending Seth Ryan's football games. The Bills GM, Scouts, Pres, and HC did extensive research and graded each player they intended to go after. There was an article, that explained their work up for each player they intended to go after in the draft.

Nope.

Don't think it's going to happen.  Too much talent on the Bills team and front office 

Front office is a bunch of rich guys sitting on a boat drinking, hiring and firing coaches, and spending money

what do they have to do with equation

Front office is a bunch of rich guys sitting on a boat drinking, hiring and firing coaches, and spending money

what do they have to do with equation

The Bllls Front Office, HC and other coach staff works as a team.  Big difference when these guys work with instead of against each other.  Spending money?  Pegula wants a championship team and money is no problem (owner's own words).  

The Bllls Front Office, HC and other coach staff works as a team.  Big difference when these guys work with instead of against each other.  Spending money?  Pegula wants a championship team and money is no problem (owner's own words).  

you must  :PDT_Love_04: them

cya when it counts

Sorry - I follow the Bills' news like a hawk - this is  how our front office drafted players 

jeanie I called it days before the draft.  he takes clemson kids in the late rounds to keep seth from getting swirlies

Sorry - I follow the Bills' news like a hawk - this is  how our front office drafted players 

Rex: Hey, sixth round! This is my pick, remember.

Doug Whaley: Right, right. So, look at the board and tell me who...

Rex: Tony Steward.

Doug Whaley: Is that a real person?

Rex: Hey, sixth round! This is my pick, remember.

Doug Whaley: Right, right. So, look at the board and tell me who...

Rex: Tony Steward.

Doug Whaley: Is that a real person?

Tom:  I am just repeating what I am hearing.  Earlier,  I just viewed another video where  Whaley talked  about how the team's decuded on  draft picks.  It's the same  as I laid out earlier.    I happened to review  (again) Idzik's October 27, 2014 press conference earlier this AM.  The Jets are fortunate to have Mac.  

Tom:  I am just repeating what I am hearing.  Earlier,  I just viewed another video where  Whaley talked  about how the team's decuded on  draft picks.  It's the same  as I laid out earlier.    I happened to review  (again) Idzik's October 27, 2014 press conference earlier this AM.  The Jets are fortunate to have Mac.  

has a team ever said after a draft anything other than "we took the top guy on our board, we really like him as a prospect"?

rex made that pick, don't kid yourself

I can relate to your pov jeanie, I defended rex for years.  defended him here, in bars, at work, etc etc etc

I'm just trying to help you see through the cult like atmosphere that will surround him up there

has a team ever said after a draft anything other than "we took the top guy on our board, we really like him as a prospect"?

rex made that pick, don't kid yourself

I can relate to your pov jeanie, I defended rex for years.  defended him here, in bars, at work, etc etc etc

I'm just trying to help you see through the cult like atmosphere that will surround him up there

I tend to play the devil's advocate or look at situations objectively.  Yet,  I am not naive enough to overlook the possibiity that a Clemson guy was picked simply because he attended the college.  He also maybe scratched during training camp.  I mentioned this before but will say again.  I am enjoying the moment.  I hope we make the playoffs but I am going to wait and see what happens this season.  There's been a lot of changes and it may take time for everything and everyone to mesh or settle in.  

Archived