Clowney vs Williams

Jetmech

Clowney is a stud. Playing next to JJ Watt, he is going to put up some great numbers if he can stay healthy.   I think overall, Williams may be the better player and will benefit playing next to Richardson and co..

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Russell was the biggest bust of all time, period. Only a fool would dispute this.  In fact, he is one of main reasons the NFL went so hard on rookie salaries in their next negotiations with the players.

I can't believe he's arguing for Russell. And in true Rader90214 form comparing him to a Jet player. Because the Akers are no better than the Raiders lol

He's talking sh*t about Geno, a 2nd round pick with little cap $ vs the 1st overall pick who got $61 mil

Geno accomplished more in his first season than Russell has in his entire career.  Also the jury is still out on Geno; he has the opportunity to change perception and turn around his career.  Russell is a fat piece of lazy crap who squandered a tremendous opportunity; and that is all he will ever be known for.  I have to say that Raiderholic/90214 is at least consistent; consistently wrong about almost everything. 

I can't believe he's arguing for Russell. And in true Rader90214 form comparing him to a Jet player. Because the Akers are no better than the Raiders lol

Yeah I was reading along and saying to myself; "he can't be serious with this nonsense".  What Ozzie Newsome might have done or thought about Russell is irrelevant; the bottom line is the Raiders took him and set their franchise back at least a decade in the process. 

Archived