Is Brady on the same level as Lance Armstrong and Bill Cosby

BroadwayRay

Brady was found innocent in a court of law.

Keep telling yourself that.  He never has been found innocent anywhere other than Pats fans minds.

One more time, the judge ruled that the punishment wasnt justified.  Nowhere did he overturn the NFLs ruling.  No one did, he didnt intend to, accepted their conclusion and ruled off of that.

Stop twisting facts

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where there's smoke there's fire.  

This is true. I hope the courts review all of the changing statements by these women and if found lying lock them up for the same amount of time that Cosby would have gotten if convicted. 

Someone should go to jail for this, either Cosby for being guilty of rape, or the women for lying. Either way, this should be handled in a court of law and not unfairly on every cable channel. 

This is true. I hope the courts review all of the changing statements by these women and if found lying lock them up for the same amount of time that Cosby would have gotten if convicted. 

Someone should go to jail for this, either Cosby for being guilty of rape, or the women for lying. Either way, this should be handled in a court of law and not unfairly on every cable channel. 

Why dont we wait for the actual statements and actual proof that they're all lying before we believe internet bullslt.  Anyone with a laptop can put flase information out there and theres a hungry group looking to prove the man wrong who get sucked in hook, line and sinker.  Look no further than the fools who believe the moon landing and 911 are gov't BS for proof.  Peoplw are easily sucked in

Why dont we wait for the actual statements and actual proof that they're all lying before we believe internet bullslt.  Anyone with a laptop can put flase information out there and theres a hungry group looking to prove the man wrong who get sucked in hook, line and sinker.  Look no further than the fools who believe the moon landing and 911 are gov't BS for proof.  Peoplw are easily sucked in

I have drawn my own conclusion.  That many women didn't conspire against Cosby.  Cosby is definitely a creep and did something wrong.  I'm just waiting to hear the full details.   

People say it's conspiracy and they are trying to take him down.  I say for what?  What reason do all of these women have to conspire against a man who was once America's father?  

I think we should, however, with my initial post today I also provided a link of from the NY Times showing that charges was dropped from the main accuser along with showing that she lied about Cosby at this playboy mansion party and the person that she said was her witness said that she didnt even know her. The reason why I present this is because it seems like when everyone was jumping on top of Cosby I couldnt find a voice outside of myself that felt like "Why dont we wait for the actual statements and actual proof". Everyone was enjoying defaming his character without that proof, without the court of law etc. 

I found it to be wrong and disrespectful. Anway, here's the article of that link, actual statements from the court after reviewing the charges against Mr. Cosby. 

The Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office announced Wednesday that it would not pursue sexual assault charges against Bill Cosby, saying investigators had decided that any criminal charges based on the complaints of two women there were blocked by the statute of limitations or lacked sufficient evidence.

In one of the cases, Chloe Goins, a model, had said Mr. Cosby drugged and sexually assaulted her at a party at the Playboy Mansion in 2008. Investigators, who identified Ms. Goins only as “Jane Doe #2” in their report, said the deadline for misdemeanor charges in that case had expired and that there was insufficient evidence for felony charges.

Ms. Goins had said the party happened sometime in the summer of 2008, but Mr. Cosby did not appear on any guest list at the mansion during that period, the investigators said.

In addition, a potentially corroborating witness she had identified, a girlfriend she said was with her at the party, told investigators that she did not know Ms. Goins.

“After evaluating all potential charges, there is insufficient evidence to prove these crimes beyond a reasonable doubt,” the investigators’ report said.

Mr. Cosby was charged last month in Montgomery County, Pa., in a case involving another woman. Los Angeles County was the only other place known to have been investigating possible criminal charges against him.

Christopher Tayback, a lawyer for Mr. Cosby, said the legal team was satisfied that prosecutors had “fully and fairly evaluated all the facts and evidence and came to the right conclusion.”

Ms. Goins has also filed a lawsuit against Mr. Cosby. Her lawyer, Spencer T. Kuvin, said she was disappointed and would proceed with the civil case.

Prosecutors cited the statute of limitations in declining to bring charges in the case of a second woman, who had said Mr. Cosby had assaulted her in a Hollywood Hills home in 1965.

Mr. Cosby has denied the accusations of sexual assault made against him by dozens of women.

I have drawn my own conclusion.  That many women didn't conspire against Cosby.  Cosby is definitely a creep and did something wrong.  I'm just waiting to hear the full details.   

People say it's conspiracy and they are trying to take him down.  I say for what?  What reason do all of these women have to conspire against a man who was once America's father?  

I think those are great questions to have. I dont even disagree with your personal feeling. I do think that the media should have waited for the courts to have their say before parading these women around as if the accusations were already true or found to be true in the courts. 

Its a shame though, even if I felt that Cosby was a f'ing dirtbag I still would have had a problem with how he's been treated without any evidence to support the accusations. I dont care how many women their were, because history can show that a person can be innocent though multiple groups of people said otherwise. 

Agree totally. 

I think we should, however, with my initial post today I also provided a link of from the NY Times showing that charges was dropped from the main accuser along with showing that she lied about Cosby at this playboy mansion party and the person that she said was her witness said that she didnt even know her. The reason why I present this is because it seems like when everyone was jumping on top of Cosby I couldnt find a voice outside of myself that felt like "Why dont we wait for the actual statements and actual proof". Everyone was enjoying defaming his character without that proof, without the court of law etc. 

I found it to be wrong and disrespectful. Anway, here's the article of that link, actual statements from the court after reviewing the charges against Mr. Cosby. 

The Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office announced Wednesday that it would not pursue sexual assault charges against Bill Cosby, saying investigators had decided that any criminal charges based on the complaints of two women there were blocked by the statute of limitations or lacked sufficient evidence.

In one of the cases, Chloe Goins, a model, had said Mr. Cosby drugged and sexually assaulted her at a party at the Playboy Mansion in 2008. Investigators, who identified Ms. Goins only as “Jane Doe #2” in their report, said the deadline for misdemeanor charges in that case had expired and that there was insufficient evidence for felony charges.

Ms. Goins had said the party happened sometime in the summer of 2008, but Mr. Cosby did not appear on any guest list at the mansion during that period, the investigators said.

In addition, a potentially corroborating witness she had identified, a girlfriend she said was with her at the party, told investigators that she did not know Ms. Goins.

“After evaluating all potential charges, there is insufficient evidence to prove these crimes beyond a reasonable doubt,” the investigators’ report said.

Mr. Cosby was charged last month in Montgomery County, Pa., in a case involving another woman. Los Angeles County was the only other place known to have been investigating possible criminal charges against him.

Christopher Tayback, a lawyer for Mr. Cosby, said the legal team was satisfied that prosecutors had “fully and fairly evaluated all the facts and evidence and came to the right conclusion.”

Ms. Goins has also filed a lawsuit against Mr. Cosby. Her lawyer, Spencer T. Kuvin, said she was disappointed and would proceed with the civil case.

Prosecutors cited the statute of limitations in declining to bring charges in the case of a second woman, who had said Mr. Cosby had assaulted her in a Hollywood Hills home in 1965.

Mr. Cosby has denied the accusations of sexual assault made against him by dozens of women.

Statute of limitations passed and charged,were dropped for that reason.  And probably let go by because there are so many other accusations pending.  Other than his lawyer and supporters celebrating I don't see how this makes him any less guilty or outs him in a better light. 

Statute of limitations passed and charged,were dropped for that reason.  And probably let go by because there are so many other accusations pending.  Other than his lawyer and supporters celebrating I don't see how this makes him any less guilty or outs him in a better light. 

I didnt say anything about him being innocent or guilty or celebrating. The only people here that celebrated were the people who think he's a dirtbag and a rapist. All I said is that I dont appreciate kangaroo courts. Being found innocent or guilty isnt up to the freaking media and people on twitter posting hashtags. 

I've made some sound statements and said that we need our justice system to hear this matter, no celebrating. People who believe the allegations through the kangaroo court have only thrown slurs and ad hominem attacks because, like some of these women, let me repeat that, SOME of these women these people have nothing to stand on but their opinion and distaste for Cosby. 

This isnt about him being "any less guilty", no one knows if he's guilty or not because they havent been to court so we can hear BOTH SIDES.  Thats my problem. Let the man and the 50 women go to court. 

I didnt say anything about him being innocent or guilty or celebrating. The only people here that celebrated were the people who think he's a dirtbag and a rapist. All I said is that I dont appreciate kangaroo courts. Being found innocent or guilty isnt up to the freaking media and people on twitter posting hashtags. 

I've made some sound statements and said that we need our justice system to hear this matter, no celebrating. People who believe the allegations through the kangaroo court have only thrown slurs and ad hominem attacks because, like some of these women, let me repeat that, SOME of these women these people have nothing to stand on but their opinion and distaste for Cosby. 

This isnt about him being "any less guilty", no one knows if he's guilty or not because they havent been to court so we can hear BOTH SIDES.  Thats my problem. Let the man and the 50 women go to court. 

you posted an article as proof of lies and the whole story hasn't been heard.  None of that is proven by the article, it just says the statute of limitations had passed and charges were dropped.  All I said is there are so many charges that would put him away forever if he's found guilty so there's no need to fight out one case. 

You would do to find another case where public opinion and the media are too quick to accuse.  There are so many accusations here it's kind of understandable why it's happened.

you posted an article as proof of lies and the whole story hasn't been heard.  None of that is proven by the article, it just says the statute of limitations had passed and charges were dropped.  All I said is there are so many charges that would put him away forever if he's found guilty so there's no need to fight out one case. 

You would do to find another case where public opinion and the media are too quick to accuse.  There are so many accusations here it's kind of understandable why it's happened.

The entire story in "her particular case" has been heard and the court threw it out. She said that she was assaulted at a party at the playboy mansion in the summer of 2008. Not only was Cosby NOT on the guestlist for that party, NOT only was he not in the state, but Cosby wasnt on any guest list for ANY PARTY AT THE MANSION around the summer of 2008. Her alleged witness even stated that she didnt know her. That's the entirety of "her" story. This is why it was posted. 

So I figured to post this information given that it wasnt posted. Whats the problem with that? Everyone else isnt posting what happened "At the courts", but they're only posting their "feelings". 

If you could get past your feelings about Bill Cosby, you'd be able to see that what I posted shows that. 

The entire story in "her particular case" has been heard and the court threw it out. She said that she was assaulted at a party at the playboy mansion in the summer of 2008. Not only was Cosby NOT on the guestlist for that party, NOT only was he not in the state, but Cosby wasnt on any guest list for ANY PARTY AT THE MANSION around the summer of 2008. Her alleged witness even stated that she didnt know her. That's the entirety of "her" story. This is why it was posted. 

So I figured to post this information given that it wasnt posted. Whats the problem with that? Everyone else isnt posting what happened "At the courts", but they're only posting their "feelings". 

If you could get past your feelings about Bill Cosby, you'd be able to see that what I posted shows that. 

the problem is there are so many others who have accused him.  Is it that hard?  If one woman made up the story 65 others are wrong?  This article proves nothing either way. 

Its not that hard.  There are better story's to shoot down.  Like hands up or some other made up story that effected so many

the problem is there are so many others who have accused him.  Is it that hard?  If one woman made up the story 65 others are wrong?  This article proves nothing either way. 

Its not that hard.  There are better story's to shoot down.  Like hands up or some other made up story that effected so many

This isnt a "problem", so obviously it isnt hard. Would you like to know whats hard? Sitting here saying that someone being crucified in the media is a joke and this matter should be handled in court by people who can hear these women allegations as well as the CROSS EXAMINATION by Cosby's defense. And honestly I dont want to hear about statutes of limitations. That kicked in12 years after the alleged situation, so having over a decade to say something but not doesnt make this true 30 years later, it actually makes me even more suspicious on the nature of this, especially with this pretty much being a public beatdown. But even in my suspicions, it doesnt remove the fact that the method in which this information is being presented to the public is actually criminal given that its slandering a man without proof of the allegation. Remember, its the accuser that bares the weight of providing evidence to their story, not the accused. Please, tell me what evidence you seen? And let me say this in caps. IM NOT SAYING THE MAN IS INNOCENT, im saying that the man deserves the same treatment as we would like for ourselves, which is to be INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. Thats the LAW right? So whats the problem here? 

Generally speaking, I've never seen so many grown men and women act like such children when it comes to simply saying that the man is innocent until proven guilty and that this matter should be held in a court room where both sides could be heard. 

This isnt about our feelings, this is about a man being paraded as being a rapist yet hasnt spent a day in court. 

As for the "better stories to shoot down" like hands up? I dont really follow you, but its obvious that you have no control of your feelings with your attempt to bait me. 

I feel if people can post calling him a creep Quaalude drugging rapist, then they should also be able to post when it comes to light that the quaalude comment wasnt true. But instead when that is presented people cry or suddenly say "we need to hear the whole story". Funny how we didnt need the whole story when it was about Cosby being a rapist. 

People need to grow up and allow the justice system to handle situations like this instead of their television pushing irresponsible content destroying people before finding out if the accusations are even true. 

This isnt a "problem", so obviously it isnt hard. Would you like to know whats hard? Sitting here saying that someone being crucified in the media is a joke and this matter should be handled in court by people who can hear these women allegations as well as the CROSS EXAMINATION by Cosby's defense. And honestly I dont want to hear about statutes of limitations. That kicked in12 years after the alleged situation, so having over a decade to say something but not doesnt make this true 30 years later, it actually makes me even more suspicious on the nature of this, especially with this pretty much being a public beatdown. But even in my suspicions, it doesnt remove the fact that the method in which this information is being presented to the public is actually criminal given that its slandering a man without proof of the allegation. Remember, its the accuser that bares the weight of providing evidence to their story, not the accused. Please, tell me what evidence you seen? And let me say this in caps. IM NOT SAYING THE MAN IS INNOCENT, im saying that the man deserves the same treatment as we would like for ourselves, which is to be INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. Thats the LAW right? So whats the problem here? 

Generally speaking, I've never seen so many grown men and women act like such children when it comes to simply saying that the man is innocent until proven guilty and that this matter should be held in a court room where both sides could be heard. 

This isnt about our feelings, this is about a man being paraded as being a rapist yet hasnt spent a day in court. 

As for the "better stories to shoot down" like hands up? I dont really follow you, but its obvious that you have no control of your feelings with your attempt to bait me. 

I feel if people can post calling him a creep Quaalude drugging rapist, then they should also be able to post when it comes to light that the quaalude comment wasnt true. But instead when that is presented people cry or suddenly say "we need to hear the whole story". Funny how we didnt need the whole story when it was about Cosby being a rapist. 

People need to grow up and allow the justice system to handle situations like this instead of their television pushing irresponsible content destroying people before finding out if the accusations are even true. 

He's a guy who's made a ridiculously good living through the love dumped on him for years by the same media.  The overwhelming info says he's a really bad guy.  It's not a vendetta by a media with an axe to grind.  

Im not defending either side.  And he ultimately will be judged by a court.  Doesn't mean that everyone with an opinion is out to get him or convict him now.   Even if they were it doesn't make him innocent 

He's a guy who's made a ridiculously good living through the love dumped on him for years by the same media.  The overwhelming info says he's a really bad guy.  It's not a vendetta by a media with an axe to grind.  

Im not defending either side.  And he ultimately will be judged by a court.  Doesn't mean that everyone with an opinion is out to get him or convict him now.   Even if they were it doesn't make him innocent 

His ridiculously good living isnt the point, though that ridiculously good living is why the majority are mad. Its his image that has people emotional and irrational and its also that image that has been on trial by the public via the media for the past year and some months on the daily.The media doesnt have to have an axe to grind, they need ratings....which they've been getting alot of now havent they? They dont care about Bill Cosby or all those women either way. This is business to them. I understand that, the people who are being influenced through emotional triggers seem not to. 

Archived