Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

Votecount

JC - Leelou, Ape, Hallia, Nyn, Lily, Hess (6)

Hallia - Jif, CTM, Doggin (3)

Ape - 80, JC (2)

80 - King (1)

Nyn - Pac (1)

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline: Thursday 8am PST

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure why my use of the word aggressive, which fits in every situation I used it in, is being dissected.

Next question..

in your post you chose to use the word aggressive twice in the literal meaning, and then when describing your vote you applied a new meaning to the term which then broke your previous chain of logic. That's scummy.

Just like in Pac's big list where he's showing willingness to get behind JIF's case on Hallia (I think that's who it was), here's another post where Pac is nudging JIF to go after someone.

So, despite the fact that Pac NEVER trusts other people's instincts more than his own when he's town... we're to believe that Pac is willing to nudge several of JIF's suspicions... but he "just can't see" my case on JC and is going out of his way to discredit it.

Yeah, right.

JiF is playing like town..  nudging multiple people, seeing what happens etc..  that's how I play..

Although for 2 games you've been desperately trying to pass off this notion that I lock into a small window of people half way through day 1..  you did it last game as scum..  is that's what is happening again?

in your post you chose to use the word aggressive twice in the literal meaning, and then when describing your vote you applied a new meaning to the term which then broke your previous chain of logic. That's scummy.

LOL..

That's absurd but I like the AGGRESSIVENESS.

I'm willing to play along with along if it means some type of involvement but I agree this dickhead asking for a D1 case when half the game isn't even playing is pretty nauseating. 

what? You idiots have the run the guy up to l-3 or something, and it's out of line to ask why?

Eat sh*t 

what? You idiots have the run the guy up to l-3 or something, and it's out of line to ask why?

Eat sh*t 

It's incredible..  Ape and the Apettes have run him up on his word and I have yet to see one good reason for it. 

I speak up and suddenly I'm his scummate lol.. 

JiF is playing like town.. nudging multiple people, seeing what happens etc.. that's how I play..

Although for 2 games you've been desperately trying to pass off this notion that I lock into a small window of people half way through day 1.. you did it last game as scum.. is that's what is happening again?

Because you weren't town. What an idiotic retort.

I'd rather you answer the question Ape and I asked you about your logic.  Any chance that's in the cards?

What question?  I saw where you asked me to answer one,but the question I saw posed to me was a sassy retort when I asked someone if they'd read a quote.

Get MG yet?

No we went right next door the other day for sushi because thats where the LF's sister wanted to go..  I mentioned it though and we'll definitely go at some point.  when you say in laws does that mean the wifes sibling owns?

It's incredible.. Ape and the Apettes have run him up on his word and I have yet to see one good reason for it.

I speak up and suddenly I'm his scummate lol..

You also haven't seen a reason to vote anyone you say you suspect as scum... So yeah.

When are you planning on scum hunting? Because so far, you aren't.

You truly suck as scum.

In 1 post I did more to advance the game than your last 50 posts...  Locking on me and JC and screaming we're scum is not "scum hunting".

No we went right next door the other day for sushi because thats where the LF's sister wanted to go.. I mentioned it though and we'll definitely go at some point. when you say in laws does that mean the wifes sibling owns?

My wife's extended family

Votecount

JC - Leelou, Ape, Hallia, Nyn, Lily, Hess (6)

Hallia - Jif, CTM, Doggin (3)

Ape - 80, JC (2)

80 - King (1)

Nyn - Pac (1)

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline: Thursday 8am PST

Weird post

Not really.  The only reason to assume someone is "wrong" when claiming you're a townie is if you know for a fact that they are also a townie.  In other words, JC's "when I flip town you'll be proven wrong and scum" might be a too much information slip (he knows Ape is a townie and therefore "wrong" rather than a liar, leading to "confirmed townie" verbiage).  It's not exactly a lock of a case, and he's too close to lynch to shift my vote there before he shows up again to address it, but it's definitely worth recognizing and calling out.

JiF is playing like town..  nudging multiple people, seeing what happens etc..  that's how I play..

Although for 2 games you've been desperately trying to pass off this notion that I lock into a small window of people half way through day 1..  you did it last game as scum..  is that's what is happening again?

We all nudge things when we play... but you, as town, when scum hunting don't give a game-sized list of null reads and hedging statements. I said this last game, it's your tell, and you're too dumb/lazy to adapt. When you are town, you're super-sized ego compels you to list ONLY the small set you think is scum, because you like to come back after the game and see who amongst your initial reads you were right about.

You laundry list was a farce... and no, you aren't voting someone you called scum on that list. 

Here's my impression of the JC case.. 

JC is the pole, ape is the "victim" and the apettes are the friends...

83364635_zpsxnn8ctdc.gif

My case on JC is more comprehensible and relevant than the one you have on Nyn, and yet there you sit with your vote on her... and not any of the people you stated you think are scum in your list.

Oh, and since JC went dark and you've taken the reigns on trying to shut me down... you haven't nudged anything, you haven't questioned any of the people you listed as non-town reads, you haven't worked to get your case/vote on Nyn any further traction, and given that you "nudge, it's what you do" it's really surprising that you haven't used the JC train as an opportunity. Instead, you've very clearly made discrediting my case your priority. Not scum hunting.

Out-playing you is getting boring. Town needs to snap out of it. I have very little interest in bickering until the deadline Thursday... the deadline you asked for, but never leveraged as an opportunity to scum hunt further.

Not really.  The only reason to assume someone is "wrong" when claiming you're a townie is if you know for a fact that they are also a townie.  In other words, JC's "when I flip town you'll be proven wrong and scum" might be a too much information slip (he knows Ape is a townie and therefore "wrong" rather than a liar, leading to "confirmed townie" verbiage).  It's not exactly a lock of a case, and he's too close to lynch to shift my vote there before he shows up again to address it, but it's definitely worth recognizing and calling out.

Right. He had a couple slips of this nature. 

None of which Pac the Scum Hunter extraordinaire wants to discuss or examine.

/wrist

So which is it ape, you don't like the train on JC or you do?

Wtf are you talking about ?

What question?  I saw where you asked me to answer one,but the question I saw posed to me was a sassy retort when I asked someone if they'd read a quote.

See above.

Doggin, put JC at L2. Let's see if that brings him back out of the dark... last game, when he fumbled as scum he just went dark and I, as his partner, would just muddle the thread (sort of like what Pac is doing) until the town found a new shiny object.

We've all done it though, last game i was pretty sure Jif was town and I think I said something similar when he indicated he might be voting me. That being said, JC is voting ape so he's not thinking Ape is town and slipping that way. 

We've all done it though, last game i was pretty sure Jif was town and I think I said something similar when he indicated he might be voting me. That being said, JC is voting ape so he's not thinking Ape is town and slipping that way. 

Dumbass. I had to REMIND him to vote me. 

He voted Pac, until I pointed out the contradiction of him making up false meta as my scum tell, then not voting me after saying I was scum. It was a huge slip. I bumped the ******* posts for you.

WTF is your deal? Last game the details went right over your head too... 

Right. He had a couple slips of this nature. 

None of which Pac the Scum Hunter extraordinaire wants to discuss or examine.

Well I'm sure you're going to get a kick out of this but in the interest of full disclosure I actually hate the way JC is playing today lol..  I honestly didn't see your case but the way he voted me out of nowhere with no reason (and didn't answer me when I asked why), and now is trying to seemingly buddy up with me, is pretty vile.

Hello again everyone :)

I can join you guys for real, now. Wanna apologize for my brief absence but it took a while for me to get validated and I only received my PM this morning while I was getting ready for work - nonetheless, I'm here now and looking forward to mixing it up with you folk that I haven't played with yet. I heard somewhere that JN plays mafia, so here I am.

Archived