Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not trying to get you to change your mind..  don't care.  you've already doubled down on your idiocy.  I'm talking to the 13 or so players not buying your ridiculousness.

I can't even comprehend what you clowns are babbling about..  something like me and JC are scum and I decided to protect him at all costs lol?  that's it, right.

The reason I think you 3 are town is because you're not waffling or making ambiguous statements..  you're just full blown dumb.

Hallia and Andre on the other hand are sketchy.. 

Pac their on to us...just concede...they'll lynch me first...then you can recruit.

New day, same old sh*t. Dawn rises and the DEA has several new leads. Crime is low in Albuquerque right now. Almost as if they know the feds are on the scene. Could this be the calm before the storm?

I can NOT wait to read the scum QT. 

If you're this exacerbated in the game thread... then the QT might be an all-timer of Pac twattiness.

I'm still waiting for Nolder to set-up my QT.  Hope to have mason help soon.

Who did you mason with?

Not sure I want to say who I attempted to...not sure what to make of all this...looks like Nolder went with the less common variation of Masonizer.

Tinfoling on Ape now.  Maybe PRs or something.

Not really sure.

FTR...I didn't try to masonize with Nyn.  I was just fukking around.  I'm still the town masonizer.  Weird stuff must be preventing certain actions.

ugh..  I was about to vote Hess then I see you say "weird stuff" happened....

Vote JC

FTR...I didn't try to masonize with Nyn. I was just fukking around. I'm still the town masonizer. Weird stuff must be preventing certain actions.

jc

Would've given you a pass except you pointed out Nyn. I didn't necessarily expect you to vote her with 15 other players.

Archived