Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking about it. We kinda headbutted about the whole thing and he seemed genuinely annoyed with me for wanting to push on and hating the 'ape speedlynch'... bla bla bla... and all that. Personally, I'm a lot more suspicious of 80's attempts to slow things down to learn more. He was pinging.

I didn't mind letting things linger either but I agree 80 was over selling it, practically emo'ing about it.

Wait.  Did he say he's positive?  Is that what vigged is supposed to mean?  Please say he did.

oh vigged - as in he shot me.  yeah hope so.  I can't take the stupidity in this game much more.

Why the emo?

not emo.  I'm not quitting lol.  just this game isn't that fun.  I feel like I'm having to explain myself over and over to 5 nincompoops.  Gets tiring. 

And your role still doesn't make that much sense..  if I die I suggest someone asks for all survivors to reveal.. you can get a head count and determine if what you say sounds feasible.

Read the **** wiki. A survivor is a step down from Vanilla town. A step down from Vanilla town. WTF man? How is that even possible? Vic use to quit half way thru a game when he was vanilla town. That little Chilean bastard would sh*t growth hormone if he was a survivor in a game.

LOL

Nice!  Why did I let CTM convince me to unvote?  That should have been a record fast lynch.

Should we be worried about CTM for derailing the speed of that lynch? 

We should be fine regarding CTM as long as your not immuno suppressed.  Your not right?

Ehhh this post of Pac's is gross. Red: wut? This kind of wording bothers me. It makes it seem like you have important information when really you're just saying you have a special gut feel. Ugh

Andrej +1 Pac.... ugh. Also, I want to sheep Ape now. Make my life easier probably.

I liked Crusher the conversationalist more than woe is me, fwiw

Odd that CTM votes Hally at the start of day then is calling for a slow down on the lynch. Keeping options open, trying to look more town? I like the going against the grain attitude, but it sticks out and is bothering me. Meh I'll just have to see where this leads

80 also pushing back against the speedlynch

Can't disagree here, but... JC was forgone conclusion, pretty much at this point. So.. ?

http://forums.jetnation.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=2811298

I disagree with this post. CTM pinging a little, I want to sheep Ape, just 'cause. Leelou/Ape towning. Pac/Lily probably not. Feels too easy though.

The grammar in my post on p61 disgusts me, autocorrect doesn't know how to spell apparently. Stupid phones >.>

????

Don't you have a box to pick up or something?

Assuming the recruiter was not acting with a deputy, assuming two mafia to start, that means he recruited one to two players total in the first two nights, leaving, 2-3 mafia left?

If he had a deputy, it could be as much as 5 mafia now but that's unlikely because he would've recruited te whole game by day 4.

Start out 2 mafia, failed recruit N0 with Ape, possibility of recruit N1, N2, we'll be going into Day with 3 scum? I can't see JC completely lying about his failed recruit, there had to be some kind of truth there. I'm betting on lynching Crusher for scum since he was next outted survivor after Doggin. Then again, Pac is looking like a really good lynch too.

I actually believe Crusher's reveal. But there's still the possibility of him getting recruited N1. So I dunno. Totally not buying 80's though. Seemed completely bogus.

How derp is 80 normally? Would he lie like this? Or is the claim more believable especially with what we already know of the other survivors

I actually believe Crusher's reveal. But there's still the possibility of him getting recruited N1. So I dunno. Totally not buying 80's though. Seemed completely bogus.

Yeah sure.  JC had a hard time seeing so he decided he needed a light post in his team.  Only thing that happen night 1 is I asked Nolder to replace me.  Hate that little twerp.

Yeah sure.  JC had a hard time seeing so he decided he needed a light post in his team.  Only thing that happen night 1 is I asked Nolder to replace me.  Hate that little twerp.

Your "woe is me" is overplayed to the point I feel that you're compensating at this point.

Assuming the recruiter was not acting with a deputy, assuming two mafia to start, that means he recruited one to two players total in the first two nights, leaving, 2-3 mafia left?

If he had a deputy, it could be as much as 5 mafia now but that's unlikely because he would've recruited te whole game by day 4.

I'm not assuming 2 mafia to start as that doesn't make a lot of sense..  Town would be overrun in no time with 17 players..  they'd already have 4 to start the upcoming day... 

It was just JC..  the whole point of N0 was to get his 1st recruit..  when day breaks I think there will be 2 cult and perhaps some other 3rd party role still wandering around that we don't know about.

the only way I'd think 2 to start makes sense is if there is/was a cap on recruiting.

Start out 2 mafia, failed recruit N0 with Ape, possibility of recruit N1, N2, we'll be going into Day with 3 scum? I can't see JC completely lying about his failed recruit, there had to be some kind of truth there. I'm betting on lynching Crusher for scum since he was next outted survivor after Doggin. Then again, Pac is looking like a really good lynch too.

such a promising start for you too..  sigh.

such a promising start for you too..  sigh.

You're not taking into account limited recruits. What if they each have an x shot of recruits. I'm sure JC was truthful about his role but not about his alignment (obviously).

Hon, no... this isn't a "start". Let's not be condescending :rolleyes:

Yes. Im the worlds most helpful lamp post.  Feel free to lock and chain your bike to me after you pedal to work. 

Im sorry honey.  But my T is low and the producers from my 700 pound life told me I need to get in shape before they would consider me.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

<3

How derp is 80 normally? Would he lie like this? Or is the claim more believable especially with what we already know of the other survivors

80 can be very derp as a townie but I  think he makes on occasions some really good observations and is also very easy going.

This game, however, he's been very serious and extremely focused on Ape. Most of his content has been garbage. At first I chalked it to derp but he refused to lay off. He voted Ape on D1 and did not join the doggin' train. He voted Ape yet again on D2 and was not on JC's train. It's all Ape here and Ape there. Which I'm sure did wonders for the primate's ego... but game wise was pretty useless. Also I didn't like the way he was trying to nudge me yesterday for pushing on JC's train. He had CTM to hide behind to do the heavy lifting, but it was apparent that he didn't want the speedlynch to happen.

Also, the timing of his claim doesn't sit right with me. Kivam claimed on D1 due to him picking up on Lee having a guilty on him..... Crusher followed up with a survivor claim as well when he didn't really have to and it rang true to me. 80 said nothing at the time... but felt compelled to reveal right after JC's flip? Why? Feels more like scum trying to get a Survivor cover in case they get investigated. With JC out of the picture, his mates are prolly shaking in their boots... especially if they don't have the ability to recruit anymore. And with a cop in the picture and supposedly no NKs... an early cover is clever.

Archived