Ragnarok Mafia Signups - Need 1 more

Doggin94it

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But 2 hours later should count :tongue:

I've flat out not been on the forums and have my PMs on an old email. Need to fix that. And it's training camp time so I'll be around right regularly again to provide 0 game skill and an infinite number of spidey memes.

BTW, let me know if you want to see the setup on this

let's be honest .. Tom cruise would bag any chick here, up to and including jif and verbal

this is like all the fgts in the hot girls thread who pick out minor flaws and act repulsed

He's short and crazy. Typically 2 qualities I don't like.

Mmmm coffee. I can't do black coffee though, I'm definitely a creamer/sugar girl. I love my flavored creamers too. YUM COFFEE

Too bad I'm too lazy too make coffee every morning... doesn't help it's hot as hell outside, probably not drinking any hot coffee until winter time. Iced coffee is win but then I'd get addicted and spend all my money.

I'm glad it's okay for girls to be short <_<

Mmmm coffee. I can't do black coffee though, I'm definitely a creamer/sugar girl. I love my flavored creamers too. YUM COFFEE

Too bad I'm too lazy too make coffee every morning... doesn't help it's hot as hell outside, probably not drinking any hot coffee until winter time. Iced coffee is win but then I'd get addicted and spend all my money.

I'm glad it's okay for girls to be short <_<

I have a Starbucks addiction.

I'm 5'4 and I wear ridiculously tall heels.

I have a Starbucks addiction.

I'm 5'4 and I wear ridiculously tall heels.

I LOVE starbucks, but I only drive by one on my way to school when I have classes downtown and it's the only one on that side of town. So... I barely ever go and that's a terrible way to live my life.

5'3 and I'm too lazy for heels lol

I LOVE starbucks, but I only drive by one on my way to school when I have classes downtown and it's the only one on that side of town. So... I barely ever go and that's a terrible way to live my life.

5'3 and I'm too lazy for heels lol

I walk by 3 Starbucks, 2 dunks, and 3 local coffee shops on the way into work.

I walk by 3 Starbucks, 2 dunks, and 3 local coffee shops on the way into work.

FOR SERIOUS?? I live in a more rural area though... we only recently gained a third starbucks. One of them barely counts because it's a part of our only B&N. I don't even have a Taco Bell in my town; I have to drive quite a ways to get to one.

Heels are fun! I wear the weirdest ones that I can get away with at work. Like my zombie shoes!

...zombie shoes? pictures?

FOR SERIOUS?? I live in a more rural area though... we only recently gained a third starbucks. One of them barely counts because it's a part of our only B&N. I don't even have a Taco Bell in my town; I have to drive quite a ways to get to one.

...zombie shoes? pictures?

Oh, I live in the woods/large?? town, but work in downtown Boston.

Umm I'll dig around for pics, they are at home so if I can't find any pics I'll take some tonight.

Archived