Ragnarok Mafia Signups - Need 1 more

Doggin94it

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, Doggin, but can you replace me? Waking up to this long thread made me realize that I just can't do a large game here. Too much posting to catch up on every morning. 

I'm sorry, Doggin, but can you replace me? Waking up to this long thread made me realize that I just can't do a large game here. Too much posting to catch up on every morning. 

Honey!!  It's merely the sign up thread.  This game won;t last 456 pages.  Trust me.

No, you need to play. I need you to play.

I'll summarize for you: 3 pages of content discussion, 6 of the Ape trying to play barroom shrink, 1/2 page of Gerbil posting memes

Play.

sh*t hits the fan for me tomorrow. I promise I definitely won't have the time to abuse 4-5 people at once.

No, you need to play. I need you to play.

I'll summarize for you: 3 pages of content discussion, 6 of the Ape trying to play barroom shrink, 1/2 page of Gerbil posting memes

You're really not funny enough to use Gerbil.  I let CTM get away with it because, well, he's funnier than you and I feel bad for him.  You need to earn it, boy.

And based on this past game, holy hell you've got some work to do.

You're really not funny enough to use Gerbil. I let CTM get away with it because, well, he's funnier than you and I feel bad for him. You need to earn it, boy.

I'm funny off line. When I come here I'm all business

You're really not funny enough to use Gerbil.  I let CTM get away with it because, well, he's funnier than you and I feel bad for him.  You need to earn it, boy.

Lizzie is out of touch with anything close to reality.

Damn. LoL. Miss you. Come back to me.

You're really not funny enough to use Gerbil. I let CTM get away with it because, well, he's funnier than you and I feel bad for him. You need to earn it, boy.

Stop being a ****. Play the game. Jif doesn't even want to play. You can have his spot.

Archived