Ragnarok Mafia Signups - Need 1 more

Doggin94it

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 6-0 so I've never had an issue with being too short, but I gotta feel for the short guys out there. Friend of mine is 5-7 and can't get a date to save his life (shortness isn't the only reason, but the struggle is definitely real). I get that women have that biological desire to feel protected, but is there even a single girl who is cool with a guy a little shorter than them? What do the tall girls do, just hold out hope for Shaq?

I'm 6'3'' you're a midget.

Wahlberg is the most famous underwear model of all time. I am not ashamed of my knowledge of Pop Culture

Big FoS for dodging the question

what!!! lol

Ever heard of Victoria's secret? lmao

To each his own.. Spent a lot of time with Victoria Secret catalogs as a kid. A lot.

what!!! lol

Just blows my mine.  Victoria Secret catalog was the only girlie mag actually delivered to everyones house when i was young.  Well that and "Fredericks of Hollywood."  I think.  Lizzie wants loves teh cock.

I embrace the lies other tell me for the sake of my own happiness.   Always liked when woman lied to me. 

As you get older, the lies are so obvious that yes it is amusing. I feel bad for younger/inexperienced guys who buy the BS

As you get older, the lies are so obvious that yes it is amusing. I feel bad for younger/inexperienced guys who buy the BS

I once dated a chick who worked in DC and had a live in boyfriend back home in Albany.  She called him her room mate.  I pissed her off one time and she blew up telling me her room mate was really her boyfriend.  I remember staring at her thinking to myself, "What the **** does that have to do with us having sex?"  She apologized later and said the two of them were in the process of breaking up, once again though to myself, "What the **** does that have to do with us having sex?"

I once dated a chick who worked in DC and had a live in boyfriend back home in Albany.  She called him her room mate.  I pissed her off one time and she blew up telling me her room mate was really her boyfriend.  I remember staring at her thinking to myself, "What the **** does that have to do with us having sex?"  She apologized later and said the two of them were in the process of breaking up, once again though to myself, "What the **** does that have to do with us having sex?"

hahahaha, been there

what!!! lol

Just blows my mine.  Victoria Secret catalog was the only girlie mag actually delivered to everyones house when i was young.  Well that and "Fredericks of Hollywood."  I think.  Lizzie wants loves teh cock.

RL lmao for like 5 minutes

I took it as a sign. A sign that one can reference Pop Culture without fearing ones orientation is at risk

Who are you trying to convince, us or yourself?

It's ok Lizzie, we embrace gays here.  Real ones like Verbal and JiF and fake ones like Arsis.  All are welcome.

I took it as a sign. A sign that one can reference Pop Culture without fearing ones orientation is at risk

So someone mentions underwear models, Marky Mark is the first thing to pop into your head and you're blaming pop culture? 

Similarly, if I said strippers.. You would probably think of Magic Mike first, and it would also be pop cultures fault?

Who are you trying to convince, us or yourself?

It's ok Lizzie, we embrace gays here.  Real ones like Verbal and JiF and fake ones like Arsis.  All are welcome.

see below

So someone mentions underwear models, Marky Mark is the first thing to pop into your head and you're blaming pop culture? 

Similarly, if I said strippers.. You would probably think of Magic Mike first, and it would also be pop cultures fault?

probably

. Cause you ain't met me yet. I dated an underwear model after my divorce that was 5' 11". Amazing creature. I'm the exception and I rule.

Is this how the bromance with JiF started?

I'd hop the fence for Jose Altuve.

Wait.  The women (Nae, Lily, Leelou, 80) were talking about short men, and you jump in to say you'd bang a baseball player?

Archived