Anonymous Jets speak on their impressions of Bowles- indicate last year was "disorganized"

Matt39

If only there was a way to talk up a new head coach without referencing the readily apparent idiocy of the old one.

How many coaching changes have we been through where this exact same thing happened. It's happening in buffalo now. The team was struggling, a new approach is brought in, it can't be the players faults (at least in their mind).. soo

I know talking about Rex is your bestest most favorite pastime ever, but there's plenty of real things to harp on rather then get all randy over a typical off season puff piece. I heard Pennington's arm looks strong then ever this year, he spent all off season on a strict masturbation routine and has really developed his forearm and anterior deltoids, resulting in much more velocity

In the recent past, I have always hated how we continuously flip-flopped from one end of the disciplinarian to Clown/Player Friendly spectrum to the exact opposite (Parcells/Groh to Herm to Mangini to Rex). 

I feel like both Bowles and Macc are much more balanced which will hopefully bring much steadier, long-lasting results we are looking for.

I agree whole-heartedly. I'm thrilled with the move away from accountants in the GM chair most of all, but Bowles seems like a smart, level-headed, even-keeled coach who's capable of being in charge and be a human being all at the same time. I'm so glad they opted out of the knee-jerk move to hire Doug Marrone. That would've been a disaster in short order.

Archived