Green and White Practice Online-Broadcasting Options.

Villain The Foe

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so what. its at the stadium in front of fans and geno is rattled right now,. chill out i didnt say he needs to be benched.....just saying he's sucking tonight so far

If I sounded like I had any venom in my post it wasn't towards you brother...it was towards the asshats in met life stadium booing him during a practice! 

I'd rather let Geno get all of the suckage out now against our good defense so that it will limit the suckage when it actually counts....no need to boo it doesn't count for a damn thing! 

If I sounded like I had any venom in my post it wasn't towards you brother...it was towards the asshats in met life stadium booing him during a practice! 

I'd rather let Geno get all of the suckage out now against our good defense so that it will limit the suckage when it actually counts....no need to boo it doesn't count for a damn thing! 

dont worry. i am a little nuts.....it just sounded to me like geno had some buterflies with this being at met life in front of fans.

dont worry. i am a little nuts.....it just sounded to me like geno had some buterflies with this being at met life in front of fans.

We just all want to see more competent play under center this year. I get it. Would just rather a more supportive atmosphere if they are gonna let fans come to the practices...what do I know?

Fans cheer Geno. 

lol. 

Archived