Trade for..

Smo0v3mik3

Or, the Jets could decide that Geno is nuclear waste and proactively look to move on from him altogether if/when the right QB shakes loose from another roster. If, as has been rumored, the Bills want to dump Manuel, trading our garbage for theirs wouldn't be the craziest thing in the world.

Manuel has better #s than Geno and was higher on some draft boards...including the Jets. I'd be all for it but would prefer VTF...I mean, Glennon, or Mettenberger.

If you look at how we dropped in the last 2 drafts based on a few meaningless games Rex won your talking about the difference of having probably OBJ & maybe Mariota.

Not only that but the entire draft in 2014 would have been completely different starting with OBJ on right on through the entire draft.

I know people say it's NOT COOL to try not to win but it's really what's BEST for the organization NOT what's best for a coach teetering on being fired.

A good GM would tell the coach, play more of these young guys, let's see what they got. It's losing with an eye towards the future.

Rex truly screwed this organization sending out the over 30 crews to win a few absolutely meaningless games.

Wins at the end of one season NEVER carry over to the next UNLESS your a really young team all around.

That hasn't been the case for the Jets.

STOP....just stop with this idea of losing......just stop.

Archived