Locker Room After Game, Todd Bowles gets Game Ball

Ken Schroy

Good stuff!

like how Bowles emphasized the low penalty contribution to the win ... As well as making adjustments during the game.

that was Brick presenting the game ball right? Good to see him taking a leadership role on O as well

We won 31-10, and yet Bowles said, more than once, "We weren't perfect". He made it sound like the win wasn't quite what he expects from the team.

We had 4 penalties to the Browns' 12.

We had 5 turnovers to the Browns' 1.

And that STILL wasn't enough for Bowles.

I ******* love that. He's going to ask a lot of our players this season and demand only the best performances.

I ******* love it!

I know it's the first game, but it feels like a great time to be a Jets fan.

We won 31-10, and yet Bowles said, more than once, "We weren't perfect". He made it sound like the win wasn't quite what he expects from the team.

We had 4 penalties to the Browns' 12.

We had 5 turnovers to the Browns' 1.

And that STILL wasn't enough for Bowles.

I ******* love that. He's going to ask a lot of our players this season and demand only the best performances.

I ******* love it!

I know it's the first game, but it feels like a great time to be a Jets fan.

he just knows that this kind of effort can beat a team like the browns but it would never be good enough to beat a decent playoff caliber team. It was a good win but in the first qrtr people were on the ledge screaming SOJ

he just knows that this kind of effort can beat a team like the browns but it would never be good enough to beat a decent playoff caliber team. It was a good win but in the first qrtr people were on the ledge screaming SOJ

So, in other words, he's not satisfied with mediocrity.

Archived