Does Bradford make it through Sundays game?

Jetster

They don't need any fireworks from Bradford. Gotta shut down the run, first and foremost.

I'm not worried about our defense, but the offense is unpredictable.

The Colts defense is nothing special and we couldn't put too many drives together. Eagles defense is depleted, but they are in a good rhythm (played a lot in last 2 weeks) and they have created turnovers in every game.

Fitzpatrick is a little too INT prone for me to have any sort of confidence in a Jets win.

My prediction for our offense, Fitz will throw the ball to Marshal and Decker bother will get one touchdown a piece as happened in both of the two games so far this season. If anything our offense has been very predictable.

2) The Eagles have created turnovers in every game....I think we have 10 or 11 turnovers in our first two which is insane, on top of that the Eagles have given away more turnovers than they have rushing yards this season because their offensive line is so bad.

I am not sure what games you have been watching but I am glad the ones I have seen look very different. Jets slaughter the Eagles this week.

My prediction for our offense, Fitz will throw the ball to Marshal and Decker bother will get one touchdown a piece as happened in both of the two games so far this season. If anything our offense has been very predictable.

2) The Eagles have created turnovers in every game....I think we have 10 or 11 turnovers in our first two which is insane, on top of that the Eagles have given away more turnovers than they have rushing yards this season because their offensive line is so bad.

I am not sure what games you have been watching but I am glad the ones I have seen look very different. Jets slaughter the Eagles this week.

The Eagles had 2 INT against Atlanta (could have been more) and 2 fumble recoveries against Dallas. They also get to the QB. Obviously Jets D is better, but my point is that the Eagles D can create turnovers.

Decker might not play this week.

I have seen a lot of Fitzpatrick, we saw him when he played for Buffalo. He is just as likely to throw 3 INTs as he is 3 TDs. You're not banking on a guy like that every week, especially if we play without Decker.

The Eagles had 2 INT against Atlanta (could have been more) and 2 fumble recoveries against Dallas. They also get to the QB. Obviously Jets D is better, but my point is that the Eagles D can create turnovers.

I have seen a lot of Fitzpatrick, we saw him when he played for Buffalo. He is just as likely to throw 3 INTs as he is 3 TDs. You're not banking on a guy like that every week, especially if we

play without Decker.

FitzMagic's job just got a LOT easier. I hope Decker can play.

Eagles LBs Mychal Kendricks, Kiko Alonso unlikely to play in Week 3

(1:44 pm ET) Eagles linebackers Mychal Kendricks (hamstring) and Kiko Alonso (knee) will likely both be out for Week 3 against the Jets, Philly.com reports. 

Alonso's absence is a sure thing, whereas Kendricks may still have a shot to play. Either way, it appears DeMeco Ryans could have a three-down role out of necessity.

I have seen a lot of Fitzpatrick, we saw him when he played for Buffalo. He is just as likely to throw 3 INTs as he is 3 TDs. You're not banking on a guy like that every week, especially if we play without Decker.

Eagles turnover ratio = -1

Jets turnover ratio = +8

Better is a severe understatement.

Yep.  And 1 of those turnovers Philly recorded was a ridiculous one-handed INT by Kiko Alonso.....who is not available this weekend.  I ain't scurred.

I would agree but weird things always happen when we play Philly, we have never beaten them.  Hopefully we break that hex they have on us.

Serious question. We hit Andrew Luck 11 times! Plus I can't even tell you how many times he ran from the pocket to try to make something happen. Sam Bradford is Herman Munster compared to Luck. Bradford can't run away from anybody. I'm envisioning a lot of throwing & ducking from Bradford, Bowles will not let him have a quiet pocket around him. 

We could see Mark Sanchez vs the NY Jets at some point on Sunday. Hate the short week but playing at home helps. Fans will be pumped! Time to finally beat Philly 0-9 vs the Iggles. Eagles are a soft team, it's time to take care of business again on Sunday. Time to bloody some noses.

Can you imagine, for a moment, that we jump out to like a 14 or 17 point lead. It's mid 2nd quarter and Bradford goes down hard. Then Murray pulls something.

Now it's Sanchez vs 70,000 fans and 11 hungry defenders who can blitz on every play. It could be a pig roast in the 2nd half LMAO!!!!

Make him beg to go to the bench!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you imagine, for a moment, that we jump out to like a 14 or 17 point lead. It's mid 2nd quarter and Bradford goes down hard. Then Murray pulls something.

Now it's Sanchez vs 70,000 fans and 11 hungry defenders who can blitz on every play. It could be a pig roast in the 2nd half LMAO!!!!

Make him beg to go to the bench!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and he pulls a Vince Evans or Bubby Brister and leads Philly back?  that would suck.

a little too early for this type of hyperbole from Jets fans IMO.......lets hope we get a win considering we are only 2.5 point favorites at home

if you follow the NFL you know to expect the unexpected.....and everyone around here expects us to win

True. Everyone expected us to lose this game prior to the season. But we should beat them. That's the unexpected. 

FitzMagic's job just got a LOT easier. I hope Decker can play.

Eagles LBs Mychal Kendricks, Kiko Alonso unlikely to play in Week 3

(1:44 pm ET) Eagles linebackers Mychal Kendricks (hamstring) and Kiko Alonso (knee) will likely both be out for Week 3 against the Jets, Philly.com reports. 

Alonso's absence is a sure thing, whereas Kendricks may still have a shot to play. Either way, it appears DeMeco Ryans could have a three-down role out of necessity.

If he can't maybe we will actually get to see Kerley or Devin Smith come in, that would be nice to see.

Archived