Interesting Tweet

KRL

Per Roto:

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Percy Harvin (hip) is not considering retirement.

This directly contradicts an earlier report from The Buffalo News' Vic Carucci. Schefter said Harvin is "increasingly frustrated" with his hip and knee injuries, but he is not considering hanging up his cleats. Rex Ryan said, "I don't know where he is right now," when asked about Harvin on Thursday. Harvin is out indefinitely.

Classic Clueless Rexy, way to stay on top of your team

Per Roto:

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Percy Harvin (hip) is not considering retirement.

This directly contradicts an earlier report from The Buffalo News' Vic Carucci. Schefter said Harvin is "increasingly frustrated" with his hip and knee injuries, but he is not considering hanging up his cleats. Rex Ryan said, "I don't know where he is right now," when asked about Harvin on Thursday. Harvin is out indefinitely.

Classic Clueless Rexy, way to stay on top of your team

Oh please how's he supposed to know that stuff.  He's too busy planning the team's next Dave & Busters trip during the bye.

It's happening again. Strange things always occur around Percy Harvin. His absence from the Bills’ trip to London, and coach Rex Ryan’s refusal to pin it on a hip injury, suggests he has already run afoul of his fourth organization in five years. Too bad. A great talent. -Kevin Seifert

Shame he could never stay healthy.  He's one of the most exciting players in the league when he's healthy and on his game.  Retirement might be a good idea...how many injuries can you sustain in one career and it not effect your after playing days?

I think the psycho-goop between his ears has more of an effect on his playing than any injury.

Archived