Whats on the menu for Jets-Patriots game house parties

joewilly12

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what are you more proud of, having a murderer on the pats* or a rapist ?  (I bet you have to google the rapist, lol)

Gosh, I don't even know the murderer you are referring to, let alone the rapist.

Oh, I like your asterisk. From now on, when you see Jets*, the asterisk means 2 AFC East titles in 44 years. That's what *that* one means.

Gosh, I don't even know the murderer you are referring to, let alone the rapist.

Oh, I like your asterisk. From now on, when you see Jets*, the asterisk means 2 AFC East titles in 44 years. That's what *that* one means.

you don't seem to enjoy confronting the pats* shameful history.  Are you one of those "we" fans that actually gets self esteem from the actions of strangers ?

Are you referring to the shameful deflategate or the shameful spygate? Deflategate was shameful because it actually hurt Brady's stats, and spygate is so old I stopped thinking about it in 2008.

without googling it, I will give you the crime/shame, you give me the person involved

murder

rape

steriods

named dirtiest player in the NFL

paid bribes to a mistress to keep quiet

leaves pregnant girlfriend

draws swastika on drunken friend, posts picture

arrested in prostitution sting

drives snowplow over field to clear spot in snow storm

without googling it, I will give you the crime/shame, you give me the person involved

murder

rape

steriods

named dirtiest player in the NFL

paid bribes to a mistress to keep quiet

leaves pregnant girlfriend

draws swastika on drunken friend, posts picture

arrested in prostitution sting

drives snowplow over field to clear spot in snow storm

Oh geesh, I think you keep up with the Patriots more than I do.... do you really want to play that game? You want people to go player by player and look for stuff they've done? Didn't one of your players just get in trouble for driving like 140 MPH with a kid in the car? I mean, who wants to play that game? Does any team have all angels playing for them?

Oh geesh, I think you keep up with the Patriots more than I do.... do you really want to play that game? You want people to go player by player and look for stuff they've done? Didn't one of your players just get in trouble for driving like 140 MPH with a kid in the car? I mean, who wants to play that game? Does any team have all angels playing for them?

you need to keep in mind we know the pats* around here, and we aren't going to put up with anyone coming here and trying to brag about the pats* without reminding all the trolls about the truth.

you need to keep in mind we know the pats* around here, and we aren't going to put up with anyone coming here and trying to brag about the pats* without reminding all the trolls about the truth.

You can remind us "trolls" all you want with asterisks. I simply look over at my SB49 game ball to remind me.

I need to take a pic with the 49 ball. See how my other balls are lonely? I'll post it here when I take it.

P1200831.jpg

Your mom leaves quite satisfied week after week and keeps coming back for more even your sister on occasion I'm not sure if its the food or the dessert. 

Ohhhhhh right past the formalities and straight to the mom jokes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always try to make food for the game that represents the opposing team or city - so obviously we are in chowder week here - got 3 pounds of fresh clams (as fresh as u can get in Toronto lol). I have a great chowder recepie that tastes just like the chowder they make in Boston.

food wise chowder week(s) is one of my favorite match ups.  I haven't followed too closely every single week this year but over the years I've found some really great recepies:

cleveland style polish boy with smoked kailbassa

denver bronco cheeseballs

jacksonville carrots

for the colts I once made hoozier pie that was terrible, I don't recommend lol.

I wish the Patriots no good luck - they've enjoyed more than their share over the last 15 years. It's time they endured some bad luck along with some crushing losses. That's what I wish upon them and their delusional fan base. Like the Saints, they need to get back to what they always were.

Seriously? Since the NFL/AFL merger(1970) the Jets have won the AFC East twice. Even if you don't count any of the Patriots division titles under Belichick, the Patriots have still won twice as many as the Jets. Make no mistake, in the history of the Afc East, the Jets are the doormat. 

Boston man disposes of household appliance to conquer TV dinner addiction. That's like 6 stereotypes confirmed in 1 sentence.

LOL Almost. I just found that without a microwave you actually eat better food. I'm not one of those crazies that doesn't believe in microwaves though...

Archived