Ryan Tannehill just isn't good enough.

Jetsfan80

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

44853757.jpg

1.  Points for a creative insult/slur.  "Twatty crackpot".  May have to steal that.

2.  Take it easy fruit loop. No need to insult guys because they don't agree with you.

I'm insulting them because they've been doing nothing for the last month but calling me a moron, because I disagree with them, and they disagree with facts, reason, logic and beards.

Also, I didn't single anyone out. You just chose to lump yourself in there. Don't blame me.

Jetster:  Started this thread, but even after being shamed, returns the next day to create a thread admitting he was dead wrong.

can't wait:  Claimed Ryan Tannehill was a real QB, returned to make excuses and neg rep everyone who ended up being 100 % correct.

One is doing it right, the other is doing it wrong.

Lol look at this fairy following everybody around. Don't worry next time you're dead wrong about something I won't come back to rub it in your face. Some of us have better things to do than stalk other poster's activity 

I'm insulting them because they've been doing nothing for the last month but calling me a moron, because I disagree with them, and they disagree with facts, reason, logic and beards.

Also, I didn't single anyone out. You just chose to lump yourself in there. Don't blame me.

Fair enough.

The league's statement to Fitzpatrick:

giphy.gif

Fitz response:

a%2B(1).gif

Fitz takes a well-fought but tough loss to Brady and and his brain-dead #12 wearing fans:

game-of-thrones-arise.gif?w=650

Fitz locks eyes with Brady knowing that they will meet again in East Rutherford

379f1120-f68b-0132-44f7-0a2ca390b447.gif

And Jet fans respond with that "SOJ" spirit:

winteriscoming.gif

Fitz knows that the next time he sees Brady that will mean:

giphy.gif

Little does Brady know that FItz is getting advice from an unexpected source:

tumblr_mmqvknY2j21ro1df0o1_500.gif

:-)

well done! 

Lol look at this fairy following everybody around. Don't worry next time you're dead wrong about something I won't come back to rub it in your face. Some of us have better things to do than stalk other poster's activity 

Nah you'll just go back and neg rep all my pro-Fitz posts.  Because you have a life and stuff.

Literally describing exactly what you've been doing the past month.

tumblr_m90pc4eODS1rpoldbo9_500.gif

I'm sure that's exactly what everyone reading this is thinking.

you latch on to the most inconsequential points in any post, it's just odd.  there is nothing similar about Vinny and Fitz but you'd rather discuss nonsense and deflect from the discussion.

What evidence is there that Geno can overcome his turnovers with TDs? 

So far this season, the only game in which Fitz could not overcome his INTs with TDs is the Philly game. One game is an anomaly, not a trend. We fell behind and he had to drop back and pass WAY too much for any QB not named Rodgers or Brady. Otherwise, his TD/INT stats this year look like this:

2/1 W

2/1 W

2/3 L

1/1 W

2/1 W

2/0 L

I did not mention Geno a single time in my post. What the hell are you talking about?

you latch on to the most inconsequential points in any post, it's just odd.  there is nothing similar about Vinny and Fitz but you'd rather discuss nonsense and deflect from the discussion.

You are basically arguing with yourself over the semantics of what constitutes properly calling someone a "journeyman". I'm not the problem here.

There's nothing to deflect from. I think it's hilarious though, that you chase yourself down into a rathole, talk in circles, not about anything of consequence, and can't defend anything you say with anything other than accusations of "you're deflecting" or "you can't read". 

You're a hot mess.

I did not mention Geno a single time in my post. What the hell are you talking about?

I know, I mentioned him... because, like, he's the alternative to Fitz. So, if Fitz can't, as you say, throw TDs to cover his INTs... I wondered if you thought Geno could.

Then I showed that your theory about Fitz was wrong, by looking at stats. 

I know, I mentioned him... because, like, he's the alternative to Fitz. So, if Fitz can't, as you say, throw TDs to cover his INTs... I wondered if you thought Geno could.

Then I showed that your theory about Fitz was wrong, by looking at stats. 

Yeah you sure showed me with that limited sample size and ignoring that we won most of those games because of turnovers.

I do feel we would be better under this HC and OC with Geno, but I was not even thinking about him when I was talking QB in general. I also think there is a good chance we would be better even with Petty by the way.

Yeah you sure showed me with that limited sample size and ignoring that we won most of those games because of turnovers.

I do feel we would be better under this HC and OC with Geno, but I was not even thinking about him when I was talking QB in general. I also think there is a good chance we would be better even with Petty by the way.

What do you mean "limited sample size"?

The entire argument from people about Geno is that we shouldn't look at what he's done before this year, because he'd be better with this staff/roster. Therefore, if you are weighing Geno's hypothetical results with this year's team, the only fair comparison is ignoring Fitz's prior production, and looking exclusively at what he's done this year, with this staff/roster.

This is the funniest part of this whole debate over the past few weeks by the way... the fact that you guys don't get basic things like this, or choose to ignore it because it completely takes a dump on your "argument".

I put argument in quotes, because at this point I'm not sure it's accurate to call it such... yelling the same things every day and being wrong isn't an argument, it's more of a tantrum.

Or we could just trade for Mike Glennon! :-)

when-i-hear-someone-make-a-game-of-thron

Damn it man, I see you're on to something here.  Thrones and the the Jets QB situation are obviously linked.  Problem is Thrones is confusing as sh!t.  

So who's who?  Fitz = Snow?  The kid = Geno?  The conniving guy = Glennon?

If so, I just picked up Snow in fantasy.  I don't want the dead guy for the playoff push!

I'm freakin' confused.

What do you mean "limited sample size"?

The entire argument from people about Geno is that we shouldn't look at what he's done before this year, because he'd be better with this staff/roster. Therefore, if you are weighing Geno's hypothetical results with this year's team, the only fair comparison is ignoring Fitz's prior production, and looking exclusively at what he's done this year, with this staff/roster.

This is the funniest part of this whole debate over the past few weeks by the way... the fact that you guys don't get basic things like this, or choose to ignore it because it completely takes a dump on your "argument".

I put argument in quotes, because at this point I'm not sure it's accurate to call it such... yelling the same things every day and being wrong isn't an argument, it's more of a tantrum.

Im of that camp. I think Geno could be much better with this coaching staff, revitalized Oline and offensive weapons. He'll also have indirect help from the defense. 

The problem here isnt that the people using hypotheticals are now throwing a tantrum for being wrong (atleast not all of us), its that the people in the anti-Geno camp uses Geno's past while ignoring Fitz past. Somehow Fitz is good enough to take advantage of this assistance and overcoming his past while Geno somehow cant? Thats just as hypothetical to say that he cant given that we've never seen him with a good team. Yet when the people who defend Geno potential brings up Fitz unspectacular past then the anti-Geno crowd (or lets just say guys like @Jetsfan80 :-) ) will say that Fitz played on terrible teams his entire career. Aaaah, like the Jets teams of the past 2 years was something to get excited about. 

There are some who throw a tantrum and will make crazy statements and label them fact, but the anti Geno crew does the same. We just seen it. Someone mentions Geno's name (not even requesting him play...just a general statement) and someone responded (forgot who, just remembered the statement) that "If Geno was playing against the Pats we would have been getting blown out by halftime". That statement directly correlates the success of the team through the QB position which means that they're saying that Fitz is the sole difference here. 

That example is just one of what I meant when I said earlier that I wasnt getting overhyped confused with rooting. The difference unfortunately is that those guys arent labeled as "haters" because Geno is sitting on the sidelines and not able to prove/disprove anything at the moment. 

People on both sides of the perspective have validity to their opinions its just that because one is on the bench and the other is having success the anti-Geno crowd tends to dismiss Fitz past yet will hold on to Geno's as if it was life itself. 

Damn it man, I see you're on to something here.  Thrones and the the Jets QB situation are obviously linked.  Problem is Thrones is confusing as sh!t.  

If so, I just picked up Snow in fantasy.  I don't want the dead guy for the playoff push!

I'm freakin' confused.

All I know is that this metaphor better payoff with some gate D spiral khaleesi boobies pics

You are basically arguing with yourself over the semantics of what constitutes properly calling someone a "journeyman". I'm not the problem here.

There's nothing to deflect from. I think it's hilarious though, that you chase yourself down into a rathole, talk in circles, not about anything of consequence, and can't defend anything you say with anything other than accusations of "you're deflecting" or "you can't read". 

You're a hot mess.

here's that reading thing again.  when you foolishly compared their careers and said neither had found success prior to coming here that was a different argument and again you were wrong but please keep deflecting.

I'm freakin' confused.

I dont know bro, Im just on a Game of thrones roll right now. 

What I do know for a fact is that Tom Brady is most definitely that evil dead guy though! lol. 

Archived