Mangold Cleared to Play

JoJoTownsell1

Interesting to see if he can go the distance.  Surprised they'd let him try after having to be pulled  a few days earlier.

Big divisional game, and Mangold has proven himself to be practically indispensable. Gotta give it a shot if he can practice. If he doesn't last, at least he gets extra rest next week. 

By Glenn Naughton Brian Costello is reporting that the New York Jets have cleared center Nick Mangold to play in Thursday night’s game against the Buffalo Bills. Mangold practiced fully and will play Thursday #nyj — Brian Costello (@BrianCoz) November 10, 2015 Mangold was injured several weeks ago against the New England Patriots and returned […]

Click here to read the full story...

The weird thing is that he said that he didn't reinjure it or anything.  The team certainly seemed to be doing better before they trotted Johnson out there.

Is it too early to add Dakota Dozier to the Idzik bust pile yet?  We'd been grooming Dozier to handle backup center duties, he lost his job to Wesley Johnson, and they're forced to rush Mangold back from a neck injury as a result.

Is it too early to add Dakota Dozier to the Idzik bust pile yet?  We'd been grooming Dozier to handle backup center duties, he lost his job to Wesley Johnson, and they're forced to rush Mangold back from a neck injury as a result.

I think the day they asked him to take a snap we could add him to that list.  His sole saving grace was beating out Xavarian's own Oday Aboushi.

THAT IS HUGE!!!!

Now tell me Colon and Pryor are good to go and I'll prepare my neatly folded bonerpants for Thursday Night! 

Unfortunately, I doubt Pryor will be able to play. High ankle sprains can take a long time to heal and the last thing we want to do is rush him back. Let him heal and hope that the rest of the secondary can step up against a sub-par QB. 

Archived