Updated scenarios post MNF

jetscrazey

We can still get the 5 seed. If we win this week and Kansas City loses we get the 5 seed, and the Chiefs moved down to 6. This is entirely possible with the Raiders coming off of a long week of rest and preparation after playing on Christmas eve and with the Chiefs struggling to get by the Chargers and Browns the past two weeks. You will also have a Raiders team that isn't packing it in since I think they really want to send Charles Woodson off with a win to finish his career. 

We'll take over the division before Brady and Belichick go away.  We must.  No f*cking way they get to just ride off into the sunset after cheating their way to yet another first place finish.  The Universe/football gods/Actual God just can't allow that.

Oh I agree but I'm just letting him know its going to get worse and worse before they ever see a run like that again.

Cincinnati or Houston....not scared of either of those destinations.  Kansas City/Denver?  Scary as hell. 

I hope the Jets win next week so we can be worried about what seed we are... Jets should be able to beat any sub .500 team at this point, they just need to play hard for a full 60 minutes...

Archived