Fitzy In Inclimate Weather

Simijet

Ha. The Fab Faux at the City Winery. The premier Beatles cover act. Total pros who treat the Beatles like classical music. Seen them at least 100 times and it never gets old. Actually first heard about them on a Jets message board on AOL in 1999. My daughter got last minute tickets thru a mutual friend, so I got to take her and her boyfriend out to dinner before the show, too. Great night.  

i know you're a Stones guy, but look them up, they're phenomenal. 

You know what they say about stones versus Beatles fans and their political tendencies

I like the Beatles loaded every song in their catalogue into my iPad for trip back to Asia. Yes I have them all even the rare tapes and studio takes.

I haven't been to NYC in a couple years. Don't know when I will get back. Overdue for some friend visits. Maybe I wait to do a "told you so" tour after November next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what they say about stones versus Beatles fans and their political tendencies emoji6.png

I like the Beatles loaded every song in their catalogue into my iPad for trip back to Asia. Yes I have them all even the rare tapes and studio takes.

I haven't been to NYC in a couple years. Don't know when I will get back. Overdue for some friend visits. Maybe I wait to do a "told you so" tour after November next year emoji6.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They play all over. Know they've done Europe, think they may've done Austrailia, but definitely up and down the east coast of the US, Chicago, LA, etc. They're NYC based, but definitely get around. Very much worth checking out. 

when it comes to inclement weather the biggest factor to throwing the football is the wind no matter how you try to spin it no QB does well throwing with swirling winds you should all be used to that from Shea Stadium to the Meadowlands. This team should have run the ball with Ivory early and often and they did not. If I had to pick the 2 biggest reasons we lost this game it would be the lack of a running game when you needed it the most and the lack of adjustment on defense allowing Watkins and Taylor to beat us .That and Quigley should be shot at his exit interview

Ha. The Fab Faux at the City Winery. The premier Beatles cover act. Total pros who treat the Beatles like classical music. Seen them at least 100 times and it never gets old. Actually first heard about them on a Jets message board on AOL in 1999. My daughter got last minute tickets thru a mutual friend, so I got to take her and her boyfriend out to dinner before the show, too. Great night. :) 

i know you're a Stones guy, but look them up, they're phenomenal. 

Didn't a bunch of the guys from Conan's old band play with them?  That is where I first heard of them.

We ended up seeing the Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime or whatever it is called.  It was good, but my mom had given me the book years ago, can't remember if I'd read it,, but the play was not expected. It was good with very interesting staging.

Didn't a bunch of the guys from Conan's old band play with them?  That is where I first heard of them.

We ended up seeing the Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime or whatever it is called.  It was good, but my mom had given me the book years ago, can't remember if I'd read it,, but the play was not expected. It was good with very interesting staging.

I don't know about "a bunch," but I do know that the lead guitarist was (is?) the leader of Conan's band. The bass player was with the Letterman show from the Late Night days. They appeared on Letterman a few times, as well as the Howard Stern show. 

I wanna see that show. We saw Hand to God the night before it closed in New York to move to London. Hilarious first act that turned particularly dark -but still funny- in the second. 

Archived