Fitzy In Inclimate Weather

Simijet

Start Geno he is consistent in all types of weather (abysmal). It is fascinating watching the desperate Geno jock sniffers trying to set up pathetic preemptive criticisms of fitz. You were wrong. Get over it my god

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Certain kinds of people need everything in the absolute simplest terms. Black or white, yes or no, love or hate. No gray areas, no room for discussion, that's too much complexity. You're either all in, or you're all out. For such people, the slightest criticism of Fitzmagicgod -however fair- means that you hate him and America, and love Geno Smith. It's just easier that way.  

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Certain kinds of people need everything in the absolute simplest terms. Black or white, yes or no, love or hate. No gray areas, no room for discussion, that's too much complexity. You're either all in, or you're all out. For such people, the slightest criticism of Fitzmagicgod -however fair- means that you hate him and America, and love Geno Smith. It's just easier that way.  

Must've missed your response to my PM wishing you a happy new year you petty petty person

Bullshlt, one has nothing to do with the other, that pure nonsense.  What would happen? Anyone with half a brain knows what kind of job Fitz has done. 

Really? We have some people here arguing that the Jets would go 10-6 with Geno at QB, that he was poised for a breakout year before the evil IK Whatshisname punched him in the face. That would suggest that perhaps not everyone knows what kind of job Fitz has done - implying that his success is merely a product of very favorable circumstances. It's cool, everybody has their opinion.

I personally think Geno is incapable of being a starter in the NFL. I don't really entertain the argument anymore since there is no need - the coaches got Fitz as their guy moving forward, which is all that matters. I don't think we win 6 games with that jerkoff at QB, regardless of 'weapons'...stupidity is embedded in his DNA and he is too mistake-prone. QB makes a huge difference: look at Buffalo tossing away an easy win with EJ Manuel throwing pick-sixes against Jacksonville this year, Drew Stanton/Lindley in Zona last year or Schaub in his last year in Houston - they had weapons but couldn't take advantage of them. We could have Calvin Johnson, Gronk, and prime Randy Moss as our receivers, but if the QB is too much of a dipsh*t to throw them catchable balls consistently then it doesn't really make a difference. That's my take on it. The coaches know they got a good thing going with Fitz, who isn't a very accurate QB but good enough to find Decker and Marshall on the regular.

It's a hypothetical debate, there is never a right answer here, which is why people will keep talking about it. Nothing with that. 

Must've missed your response to my PM wishing you a happy new year you petty petty person

You remind me of my ex-wife, always accusing others of your own behavior. 

Happy New Year. 

Really? We have some people here arguing that the Jets would go 10-6 with Geno at QB, that he was poised for a breakout year before the evil IK Whatshisname punched him in the face. That would suggest that perhaps not everyone knows what kind of job Fitz has done - implying that his success is merely a product of very favorable circumstances. It's cool, everybody has their opinion.

I personally think Geno is incapable of being a starter in the NFL. I don't really entertain the argument anymore since there is no need - the coaches got Fitz as their guy moving forward, which is all that matters. I don't think we win 6 games with that jerkoff at QB, regardless of 'weapons'...stupidity is embedded in his DNA and he is too mistake-prone. QB makes a huge difference: look at Buffalo tossing away an easy win with EJ Manuel throwing pick-sixes against Jacksonville this year, Drew Stanton/Lindley in Zona last year or Schaub in his last year in Houston - they had weapons but couldn't take advantage of them. We could have Calvin Johnson, Gronk, and prime Randy Moss as our receivers, but if the QB is too much of a dipsh*t to throw them catchable balls consistently then it doesn't really make a difference. That's my take on it. The coaches know they got a good thing going with Fitz, who isn't a very accurate QB but good enough to find Decker and Marshall on the regular.

It's a hypothetical debate, there is never a right answer here, which is why people will keep talking about it. Nothing with that. 

Genoids will never give up they just want a timeout when they are on the ropes. Sorry nope.

More petty than the juvenile "last word" war you wage against the unseen forces of indifference -- everyday, in every thread? 

Me highly doubts it. 

More petty than the juvenile "last word" war you wage against the unseen forces of indifference -- everyday, in every thread? 

Me highly doubts it. 

You mean like you trying to get the last word now In a conversation between two other people one not being you? Please lecture about maturity lol

p>

Ralph Wilson Stadium, New York Weather Forecast:
Dated:
 337 PM EST FRI JAN 01 2016
    Expires: 1015 GMT JAN 02 2016
  Ralph Wilson Stadium, NY Weather
Weather in Ralph Wilson Stadium, New York Weather for Ralph Wilson Stadium, New York
TONIGHT SATURDAY SATURDAY
NIGHT
SUNDAY SUNDAY
NIGHT
MONDAY
Blowing Snow Snow Showers Snow Showers Snow Showers Snow Showers Snow Showers
Blowing
Snow
Snow
Showers
Snow
Showers
Snow
Showers
Snow
Showers
Snow
Showers
Lo: 21°F Hi: 29°F Lo: 23°F Hi: 30°F Lo: 13°F Hi: 13°F
POP: 100% POP: 70% POP: 60% POP: 60% POP: 70% POP: 70%

Find all or any posts that make this point that were written recently.  People argued that they wanted to see Geno play with this talent, either in the preseason when he was first injured or early in the season.  Now find all the post that have been written about using Geno in place of 10, 9, 8, 7, 6 or whatever win Fitz.  

So none of this has anything to do with Geno, its baby shlt by someone who just cant stfu in regards to Geno and people who wanted to see him  play months ago.  Thats long gone, no one is going to make an argument about replacing Fitz.  

How stupid is it to even think of arguing this given we may have one game left this season.  Win and we're in leaves which game for Geno?  The WC game, the 2nd round game?  If we get to the AFCCG?  SO tell us this argument isnt stupid

No offense but who cares what you or anyone else thinks Geno could do today?  Hes not going to get that chance so whether youre right or someone in Genos corner is right doesnt change a damn thing.  Only that Genos haters cant stop

Petty mcpettyson

But thanks for the well wishes you too

Lol. I don't know if anything here makes me happier than when you take offense to what I say about you and then confirm exactly what I said all in one little post. Seriously, thanks. It's awesome.

Lol. I don't know if anything here makes me happier than when you take offense to what I say about you and then confirm exactly what I said all in one little post. Seriously, thanks. It's awesome.

Not offended but your PC world I know that's how you view everything. Sorry to disappoint you, puppet.

Not offended but your PC world I know that's how you view everything. Sorry to disappoint you, puppet.

Your assumptions are ridiculously off the mark. Keep keeping it simple, though. I know that's what works for you. :)

Lol, you are my ex-wife. It's scary. 

It's nearly impossible to offend me. Feel free to keep trying. 

If you arent offended i would hate to see what you would do if you were

33 degress and snow showers in Buffalo on Jan 3 2016 is hardly 'inclimate weather'.  More like a day at the beach for Buffalonians. 

that stuff meaningless,,

The wind is what effects games per all coaches.. Hopefully its not strong enough that Fitz cant throw 'through it'

nice subtle slam on conservatives. i missed this first time around as i don't look for political discussion here as it is banned. well for us common folk. but you are more equal than others, aren't you?

Geno haters give it a rest move on already. The guy is our backup QB end of discussion, 

Oh my naive friend wait until fitz has a bad game.bsuddenly the "move on crowd"will be the "told ya so crowd." Too many petty egos on the line here. Just wait and see.

Next bad game fitz has trust me the Geno sniffers will come back like the shingles virus

All too easy. Thanks for playing Joewilly12

nice subtle slam on conservatives. i missed this first time around as i don't look for political discussion here as it is banned. well for us common folk. but you are more equal than others, aren't you?

Lol. Isn't it exhausting always being the poor victim? It's gotta be. I had no idea that being a Fitsuckling = being a political conservative. I'm talking strictly about your posts here, and your brain's obvious inability to register any degree of nuance. A person makes a comment like, "wow, Ryan Fitzpatrick is really playing out of his mind. Easily his best season ever. Totally enjoying the ride. His arm strength is still a little lacking, though." And you're all like, "OMG, YOU TOTALLY SNIFF GENOS JOCK AND HATE RYAN FITZPATRICK AND APPLE PIE." Which I do, btw, fruit really has no place in my desserts. 

Meanwhile, Fitz lost a lot of money yesterday. So glad the team didn't take your horrendous advice and resign him during his hot streak. Of course, I knew they were smart enough not to do something so dumb, and said so. 

Lol. Isn't it exhausting always being the poor victim? It's gotta be. I had no idea that being a Fitsuckling = being a political conservative. I'm talking strictly about your posts here, and your brain's obvious inability to register any degree of nuance. A person makes a comment like, "wow, Ryan Fitzpatrick is really playing out of his mind. Easily his best season ever. Totally enjoying the ride. His arm strength is still a little lacking, though." And you're all like, "OMG, YOU TOTALLY SNIFF GENOS JOCK AND HATE RYAN FITZPATRICK AND APPLE PIE." Which I do, btw, fruit really has no place in my desserts. 

Meanwhile, Fitz lost a lot of money yesterday. So glad the team didn't take your horrendous advice and resign him during his hot streak. Of course, I knew they were smart enough not to do something so dumb, and said so. 

As predicted you are happy jets lost so you can gloat. I prefer a jets win. But hey whatever gives your life value, Spot.

As predicted you are happy jets lost so you can gloat. I prefer a jets win. But hey whatever gives your life value, Spot.

The only thing predictable is you trying to pigeon hole me. Lol.

The people I watched the game with yesterday know how hard I took that loss. But the things that give my life value won out in the end. Saw a great concert on NYE, enjoyed a terrific party with great friends on New Year's Day, saw Hand To God before it closed on Broadway Saturday, which was hilarious before getting a little dark in the second act, and then the Jets lost. Enjoyed it all with a great girl. I have perspective. I'm actually a little disappointed that you don't get to continue your pathetic "I was right, you were wrong" rants. I'd've liked a postseason game or four. 

The only thing predictable is you trying to pigeon hole me. Lol.

The people I watched the game with yesterday know how hard I took that loss. But the things that give my life value won out in the end. Saw a great concert on NYE, enjoyed a terrific party with great friends on New Year's Day, saw Hand To God before it closed on Broadway Saturday, which was hilarious before getting a little dark in the second act, and then the Jets lost. Enjoyed it all with a great girl. I have perspective. I'm actually a little disappointed that you don't get to continue your pathetic "I was right, you were wrong" rants. I'd've liked a postseason off game or four. 

What concert

What concert

Ha. The Fab Faux at the City Winery. The premier Beatles cover act. Total pros who treat the Beatles like classical music. Seen them at least 100 times and it never gets old. Actually first heard about them on a Jets message board on AOL in 1999. My daughter got last minute tickets thru a mutual friend, so I got to take her and her boyfriend out to dinner before the show, too. Great night. :) 

i know you're a Stones guy, but look them up, they're phenomenal. 

Archived