" Jets hit paydirt with Todd Bowles/Mike Maccagnan tandem " ~ ~ ~

kelly

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rich Cimini  ESPN Staff Writer 

Todd Bowles rarely criticizes a player publicly, but he slammed WR Terrelle Pryor for admitting to reporters yesterday that his ankle surgery in the spring was actually to repair a fracture. Bowles has a rule about players discussing injuries and Pryor was likely fined. Bowles: "Terrelle doesn't need to be descriptive. I feel that he should keep his mouth shut and leave the injuries to me. I've already handled it. We had a conversation."

50 minutes ago, kelly said:

Rich Cimini  ESPN Staff Writer 

Todd Bowles rarely criticizes a player publicly, but he slammed WR Terrelle Pryor for admitting to reporters yesterday that his ankle surgery in the spring was actually to repair a fracture. Bowles has a rule about players discussing injuries and Pryor was likely fined. Bowles: "Terrelle doesn't need to be descriptive. I feel that he should keep his mouth shut and leave the injuries to me. I've already handled it. We had a conversation."

Bowles the Nazi. He should not be talking to anybody on offense anyway lol

Rich Cimini    ESPN Staff Writer 

Five observations from Jets practice : 1.) A positive development for the offensive line — it's getting healthier. RG Brian Winters and LT Kelvin Beachum took part in team drills, although Beachum took limited reps. The hunch is that Beachum won't play Friday, but he and Winters should be good for a Week 1. 2.) RB Isaiah Crowell cleared concussion protocol and was a full go. Maybe the Jets can discover a running game this week. 3.) Rookie DE Nathan Shepherd showed some pass rush for a big man. He continues to get work with the starters. 4.) Good news for the defense: CB Trumaine Johnson (hamstring) was back. 5.) They will have some tough cuts at WR and TE. They have at least 12 players at both spots who can play in the league. Todd Bowles said the toughest decisions will be at TE.

>  http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/nyj/new-york-jets

30 minutes ago, EM31 said:

Yeah I changed that link after it came up like that so you must be fast

"..fast "  ?... Dear em3, hi !... just an fyi ; yes, i'm fast. very, Very, VERY  Fast  ?  

ashley-benson-beautiful-blonde-book-Favi

Rich Cimini    ESPN Staff Writer 

The Jets made an offer for star pass rusher Khalil Mack, sources said. At this point, it's unclear what they offered, but they were aggressive suitors. Did they offer their top three picks in the 2019? No, they weren't willing to part with their first rounder and two third rounders, but it still was a respectable package. Mack is going to the Bears, per ESPN's Adam Schefter, in a deal that reportedly includes TWO first-round picks. The Jets love Mack as a player, but they would've mortgaged their future by paying that much — not to mention a contract that may exceed the Aaron Donald deal. Sometimes restraint is the smartest course.

>  http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/nyj/new-york-jets

Archived