Let's go Chiefs!

johnnyjet

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fitz>Smith.

Alex smith? I mean I could see a similarity there, fitz is like a less accurate, less athletic, less durable, weaker armed, more turnover prone version of Alex smith.... Although he's never sniffed a playoff game and is a career loser but who's counting 

10th in what? It wasn't points buddy

10th in yards, which means they're the 10th ranked offense.  If you want to bring up points, they're 11th.

So anyway you want to talk about it, you had no clue and decided to bad mouth your teams offense. 

Buddy

10th in yards, which means they're the 10th ranked offense.  If you want to bring up points, they're 11th.

So anyway you want to talk about it, you had no clue and decided to bad mouth your teams offense. 

Buddy

oh wow I didn't know that the team with more yards wins the game now. Is that a new rule buddy boy? 

sweetheart

hey look, a fitz fluffer making stuff up again... I would be surprised but I'm used to it by now. Now go on and keep dreaming that fitz is better than alex smith (LOL) and the jets were a top 10 team this year

It appears you are not to mature so I will take it from that angle.  The Quote feature doesn't always seem to work correctly, my intention was not to quote or even respond to you as your football knowledge doesn't warrant  a  response.

It appears you are not to mature so I will take it from that angle.  The Quote feature doesn't always seem to work correctly, my intention was not to quote or even respond to you as your football knowledge doesn't warrant  a  response.

Not "too" mature. Did you polish your 10-6 trophy today? LOL

oh wow I didn't know that the team with more yards wins the game now. Is that a new rule buddy boy? 

sweethearts te

So you argue the team was nowhere near a top ten offense.  They were and you decide that the where they actually finished means nothing.  How about points?  11th in points.  The team with more points, do more help win games? 

you need to stick to one whine.  

No surprise for that game, the chiefs were just massively overrated darlings.  They won some stinky games in their big streak and are the epitome of a team that will be screwed if they get behind.

Also is there a worse established coach than Andy Read at using the clock when behind?  Just inexcusably awful.

Archived