Smurfs Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

Let me know what you want to do irt deadline. The weekend is upon us and such. So do a none official vote of when you want it to happen. ie do you want it on Monday or sooner. I don't give a sh*t either way, so you decide.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, JiF said:

I dont remember him being this bad, but he's likely, really really bad.

Do you mean because you didnt/wouldnt get a reveal from him? 

What if... he's just scum?

You say this like you know he's town already.

8 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

I feel as confident about Leelou as town as I can possibly feel short a mod confirm... Feel good about Spoot, kinda good about Hallia. That leaves Ape, Jif, Verbal.

vote Jif

Did you already explain why you feel good about Hallia?

11 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

I feel as confident about Leelou as town as I can possibly feel short a mod confirm... Feel good about Spoot, kinda good about Hallia. That leaves Ape, Jif, Verbal.

vote Jif

You're terrible at this game.  Literally the worst. 

Vote Verb

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

Did you already explain why you feel good about Hallia?

Kinda good, she's closer to neutral but I think she rolled over on her lynch... Just think it's more likely that she was sincere and doesn't really care because she's VT. Could be a gambit for sure, but I feel that's less likely.

2 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

I'm just really really bad. Look at me vs CTM.

not that I'm defending Jif, I think he's a good lynch.

When I think of Brett, I don't think of humble admissions of being terrible at this... I think of a guy boasting about the 2 times he played really well 5 years ago.

When Leelou self-voted, has anyone done the math on who was online and if she could have even been lynched at that point? Meaning, was it a self-martyr ploy, that she knew couldn't get her lynched based on there not being enough people online, or maybe her mate was online and wouldn't make the hammer vote?

I skimmed it, and will re-read, but I want to hear a take from the others that were online at the time.

Ugh, now I'm second guessing myself about Bret.

I went back to the reason why I thought he was town and it wasnt as strong and convincing as I thought.

It was because of his unvote on Spoot.  Looking back, he could have done that as town or scum.

Hmmmm.

24 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Meanwhile..... in Woodstock...

CTM was having the BEST TIME EVER. What was left of his hair was flapping in the wind as he just took a load off and had a smoke. Sexiness and... something else... was oozing from him like fresh poop on a magical spring day. The music, the company, the vibe. Everything worked.

He opened his mouth to sing along with the lyrics.... but it was drowned out as a foot landed on his crotch. He screamed like a little school girl (with a dick), before the other foot came down on his head (the other one). Squish.

He was....

Hidden Content

Hmmm...

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

When Leelou self-voted, has anyone done the math on who was online and if she could have even been lynched at that point? Meaning, was it a self-martyr ploy, that she knew couldn't get her lynched based on there not being enough people online, or maybe her mate was online and wouldn't make the hammer vote?

I skimmed it, and will re-read, but I want to hear a take from the others that were online at the time.

Didnt think about that...good thought.  

During my reread, I thought that was ballsy as **** to do as scum. 

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Obviously you don't understand how my mind works.

How can you appreciate my body if you can't appreciate my mind?

Sex

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

She probably couldn't have been lynched unless you, Jif, verb, or Hallia showed up and ninja hammered her before 80 got home from his commute. There's enough risk there that I didn't buy it as a gambit

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You might have a point.

CTM, Brett, and I were already voting her when she voted herself. You, JiF, and Hallia weren't around at the time. Verbal posted the page before and said he was leaving, and she waited until after 80 posted this:

18 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Heading home now.  I'll log back on in about 20-25 minutes when I arrive.

It would've been a ballsy move for sure, but it was a very small window, because Brett immediately unvoted her as soon as she voted herself, and then she unvoted shortly after that.

4 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

She probably couldn't have been lynched unless you, Jif, verb, or Hallia showed up and ninja hammered her before 80 got home from his commute. There's enough risk there that I didn't buy it as a gambit

No, not really. Here's why... you gave her the opening to self-vote, and then IMMEDIATELY unvoted her, taking her out of jeopardy. You keep talking about a ninja hammer, and are building a narrative around the risk she took relative to JIF, Verb, Hallia and me not being online. The reality is, in that allotment of time, there was no risk. The whole thing looked coordinated.

18 hours ago, StraightCash said:

vote Leelou

if Spoot was scum he would have been coached on a reveal, not taken so off guard by my question.

I left Jif and ape off intentionally. if you are serious, vote yourself now and let 80 hammer you 

18 hours ago, Leelou said:

unvote, vote Leelou

Ugh..... If this is a scum play it's a good one. 

Fine. Vote Hallia 

I also don't like how you immediately started this day with the "Brett went after CTM yesterday, so why would Brett NK CTM as scum" WIFOM. Sorry, I refuse to believe that you're just "playing really really bad" as you suggested, this stuff feels coordinated to me. Consider it a compliment.

Vote Brett

No, not really. Here's why... you gave her the opening to self-vote, and then IMMEDIATELY unvoted her, taking her out of jeopardy. You keep talking about a ninja hammer, and are building a narrative around the risk she took relative to JIF, Verb, Hallia and me not being online. The reality is, in that allotment of time, there was no risk. The whole thing looked coordinated.

I also don't like how you immediately started this day with the "Brett went after CTM yesterday, so why would Brett NK CTM as scum" WIFOM. Sorry, I refuse to believe that you're just "playing really really bad" as you suggested, this stuff feels coordinated to me. Consider it a compliment.

Vote Brett

2 different things to cover here

Leelou - it wasn't about keeping her at L1. What was convincing was the fact that she would put herself there at all. She had no idea how long anyone would hold here there after she did it

CTM - what WIFOM are you talking about? I said nothing about why would I kill him if I went after him? Immediately when the day started? What are you taking about?

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

You might have a point.

CTM, Brett, and I were already voting her when she voted herself. You, JiF, and Hallia weren't around at the time. Verbal posted the page before and said he was leaving, and she waited until after 80 posted this:

It would've been a ballsy move for sure, but it was a very small window, because Brett immediately unvoted her as soon as she voted herself, and then she unvoted shortly after that.

Only one way to find out... this theory would connect Leelou and Brett, which I try to avoid doing.

Alternative theory: I'm wrong about them, and you just showed your ass.

Only one way to find out... this theory would connect Leelou and Brett, which I try to avoid doing.

Alternative theory: I'm wrong about them, and you just showed your ass.

Something is ****ed up more on this board now. That Spoot post you quoted wasn't there until I JUST refreshed. Same with CTMs death scene earlier. Has anyone else noticed this yet or am I going crazy 

4 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Leelou - it wasn't about keeping her at L1. What was convincing was the fact that she would put herself there at all. She had no idea how long anyone would hold here there after she did it

CTM - what WIFOM are you talking about? I said nothing about why would I kill him if I went after him? Immediately when the day started? What are you taking about?

And because you immediately unvoted her, the rest of us will never know how long she would've stayed.

36 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

I'm just really really bad. Look at me vs CTM.

not that I'm defending Jif, I think he's a good lynch.

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

On CTM, the post above was the first post you made to start this day phase. You're asking us to recall how you went after him on D1, which implicitly brings up the WIFOM of "if Brett is scum, why would he shoot CTM". The NK makes you look like a dumb townie, which seems to be the angle you are putting on your play. Consider it a compliment that I don't believe it.

On Leelou, yes, this is what you'd have us believe. However, my theory has you two connected, which means there was no risk. She self-votes, you immediately unvote her, and then you keep mentioning how "she had no idea how long she'd be at risk". You removed the risk immeidately, so saying this repeatedly seems like the spin you're putting on the situation to sell it. It would be a ballsy move, but one that IF pulled off, scum could ride to the end in a game this small. You'd only need to milk it for a day or so. Losing a scum mate on D1 of a game this small is game over.

2 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Something is ****ed up more on this board now. That Spoot post you quoted wasn't there until I JUST refreshed. Same with CTMs death scene earlier. Has anyone else noticed this yet or am I going crazy 

Why can't it be both?

31 minutes ago, JiF said:

I would have blind lynched Verb over a random lynch, all day, everyday.

Yes, but that's because you're a dumbass.  If you are faced with a random, you consolidate to the leading train.  That we didn't secure a lynch makes me thing the leading train was scum and the mafia team was happy with a random being that the alternative was one of their own.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Spoot is making me feel smarmy piggy-backing this aggressively. 

Well, I guess that means you wouldn't appreciate it if I voted him now, would you?

I did become a bit suspicious about him when he seemed so eager to kill CTM yesterday.

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Consider it a compliment that I don't believe it.

On Leelou, yes, this is what you'd have us believe. However, my theory has you two connected, which means there was no risk. 

1. I don't take it as a compliment, I think it's scum tactic to use the lynch angle of "he's either scum or just playing really poorly"

2. Fair, but I didn't think of that angle when I unvoted since I know I'm town. The theory that that was coordinated be Leelou and I is sooooo unlikely that there are much better angles to take on D2.

Archived