Pussy Power

Lizard King

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JiF said:

May have misspoke.  Idk. Seems like a stretch for a gotcha moment. 

Yeah, I thought he may have misspoke, and was half-joking with him, but then he got defensive.

I did ask if it was bad phrasing.

27 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I kinda see what you mean. But I think 80 just attributes this to Ballin's lack of experience. My first instinct was to unvote when he said I'll be sorry. So I can't exactly fault someone else for feeling the same way, I guess. 

I feel the same way too it was the logic.  All good.  80'sucks at this game so who knows buts all pinging to me.  

So you all jerk each other off for 20 some pages, I come in I actually do some aggressive scum hunting and you dumb ******* morons vote me.

Pay close attention to the opportunists driving my train based on nothing.

stupid ******* town.

27 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And for the record, I learned from several players here that sometimes it's beneficial to make "absolute" statements just to see what happens.  Wasn't the sole intention when I said what I said about CTM, but there you go.  Thanks for ruining my reaction test.

You're a tards and so is the person that told you that.  And you got a reaction you dumbass. 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

So you all jerk each other off for 20 some pages, I come in I actually do some aggressive scum hunting and you dumb ******* morons vote me.

stupid ******* town.

We appreciate your effort but you need to die.  I've seen you lecture like this heavily as scum.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

We appreciate your effort but you need to die.  I've seen you lecture like this heavily as scum.

Doesn't he always lecture, though?

I get the feeling that his toilet is raised five feet off the floor, so that when he sits on it, he's literally higher than everyone else.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Doesn't he always lecture, though?

I get the feeling that his toilet is raised five feet off the floor, so that when he sits on it, he's literally higher than everyone else.

He does it in an over-the-top way as scum.  There's very real frustration mixed in this time because he hasn't had the time to invest in the game, and when he did, he became disinterested.  But that frustration doesn't automatically make him town, its null.  

He does it in an over-the-top way as scum.  There's very real frustration mixed in this time because he hasn't had the time to invest in the game, and when he did, he became disinterested.  But that frustration doesn't automatically make him town, its null.  

I've yet to master the art of dissecting Ape's oral fury.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

I've yet to master the art of dissecting Ape's oral fury.

Think of it this way.  If he's town, he'll lecture us about how we lynched a townie for stupid reasons.

If he's scum, he'll lecture us about how we blind squirreled our way into lynching him for stupid reasons.

Either way he gets to come out of this with an even larger ego.  

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

youre lucky i cant argue from a ******* phone cause you know this is bullthis

1 minute ago, JiF said:

What's the vote count?  On phone or I'd do it 

Vote Count

Ballin (5) - AVM, JiF, Brett, Ape, Spoot

Ape (4) – Nyn, 80, Lily, Hess

CTM (1) – CTM

Not Voting (2) - Crusher, Ballin

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Surprised Ballin isn't voting Ape for self-preservation purposes.  Interesting.

Not sure.  I never vote Ape day 1 because he usually is a lot easier to read late in the game.  I did see your post about his lecturing and I agree with it to a point.  Ballin is new and I have no meta.  I did see where he soft claim with the impending doom thing but again, new player could do that.  They dont necessarily realize how anti-town it is.

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

stupid ******* town.

Can't tell if serious...

haha

lol that ctm is self-voting

definitely think he's scum,Nyn asked him what he thinks of me, he said "slight scum lean"

encourage her to go after me, but hid his vote on himself 

even thought he just said he thinks im town

Archived