Pussy Power

Lizard King

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

I don't, that's why I started with "assuming". Most likely in 12 person game is 2 goons and 1 GF. 3rd party lower probability since there was only 1 kill last night

I understand.  You're expanding the lynch pool in case Nyn gave Lily a free pass to endgame unintentionally.  Doesn't make Nyn "useless" until we know your assumption is correct. 

Let's see what night brings and go from there.  Town is in good shape right now even if we ARE dealing with a GF.

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

You bring enough skepticism to the game for everyone 

well because of it I usually don't stick my foot in my mouth like you did last game.

You are learning, you are down from 100 to 95% now. Maybe if 80 is town next game you'll notch it down to 90%. Will come with experiance

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I understand.  You're expanding the lynch pool in case Nyn gave Lily a free pass to endgame unintentionally.  Doesn't make Nyn "useless" until we know your assumption is correct. 

We won't know it's correct until the game is over- basically here is how Nyns results play out now

1) scum, unlikely but great we find scum and kill them

2) town, means absolutely nothing at this point

2 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

We won't know it's correct until the game is over- basically here is how Nyns results play out now

1) scum, unlikely but great we find scum and kill them

2) town, means absolutely nothing at this point

Agreed with all of the above.  But point # 1 means Nyn is not "useless".  Arguing semantics I guess. 

Unless of course you're scum trying to convince JiF not to protect Nyn.  Then it's no longer just semantics.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

well because of it I usually don't stick my foot in my mouth like you did last game.

You are learning, you are down from 100 to 95% now. Maybe if 80 is town next game you'll notch it down to 90%. Will come with experiance

GFY, all I'm learning is that you are a bigger doosh than originally expected. If it was up to you we'd have spent D2 trying to lynch a townie while Nyn gets role blocked by Ape because you wanted to investigate one of them tonight instead of making a decision.

I am truly perplexed by stupid decisions netting positive results for town lately. Oh well. 

I should have just stayed in the dark yesterday, rather than trying to do the right thing by participating.

7 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

GFY, all I'm learning is that you are a bigger doosh than originally expected. If it was up to you we'd have spent D2 trying to lynch a townie while Nyn gets role blocked by Ape because you wanted to investigate one of them tonight instead of making a decision.

omfg what a vagina.. lol

sure, everything i had posted up till then didn't make it clear which way i was leaning..

not to mention that you know, I hammered him today, and yesterday for that matter. So it was up to me and he died. 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I am truly perplexed by stupid decisions netting positive results for town lately. Oh well. 

I should have just stayed in the dark yesterday, rather than trying to do the right thing by participating.

I kind of feel bad for all the positive repping now -- thought you were putting on a show for everyone once it was inevitable lol

haha, love this guy.

It's not cause he played poorly, it's cause town was stupid (but right)

1 minute ago, CTM said:

haha, love this guy.

It's not cause he played poorly, it's cause town was stupid (but right)

No, I know I played poorly... I haven't been able to adapt to the backwards play of town, and therefore I'm unable to talk my way out of sh*t like I'm accustomed to. 

No, I know I played poorly... I haven't been able to adapt to the backwards play of town, and therefore I'm unable to talk my way out of sh*t like I'm accustomed to. 

i see, you simply need to get worse in order to get better. 

Just a cultured simian who at the moment is unable to get roll around in the mud with us pigs

Town adapting to your playstyle isn't "backwards" town play.  An inability to manipulate like you used to be able to speaks to people being familiar with what you're doing.  And thus, it can only be considered IMPROVED play collectively, no? 

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Stay dead please, save the whine for after. You are creating potential interaction with teammates and it's damaging the game.

41 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Town adapting to your playstyle isn't "backwards" town play.  An inability to manipulate like you used to be able to speaks to people being familiar with what you're doing.  And thus, it can only be considered IMPROVED play collectively, no? 

there was a time when ape could manipulate the town? i don't remember this but i did take a break for awhile

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh, not sure I played that. I stopped playing last season for a long clip... probably will now too.

hey guyses, i think i needs to stop playing now. I'm just like too good and stuff and it's always looking like I played poorly only cause you all are stupid and just can't understand my points. It's just not fair that the player who is like clearly the best is always looking like the worst player just because he's the only smart one in a game full of like non smart people, ohhkkk. Maybe in a few months when you all get smarter or something i can try again, until then I am retiring as undisputed chimpion

2 hours ago, StraightCash said:

Because as I said in the post that you quoted but didn't read, it's likely that only GF is left alive so she will only get town results from now on. Lily included

Goon, RB and GF?  hmmmmm

2 hours ago, StraightCash said:

I don't, that's why I started with "assuming". Most likely in 12 person game is 2 goons and 1 GF. 3rd party lower probability since there was only 1 kill last night

We've seen a goon and a roll blocker and nothing that indicates a 3rd party.

Archived