Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CTM said:

if you didn't buy her reveal, why would you want to watch her?

That makes less sense then wanting to watch her if you bought her reveal . Can you explain?

I floated the idea, realized it was a bad idea and then couldnt get back in the QT because I was busy.  Then my muffin top put in the official action when I wasnt in the QT.

You'll see me come to the conclusion it was a bad idea when you read the QT.

Just now, JiF said:

I floated the idea, realized it was a bad idea and then couldnt get back in the QT.  Then my muffin top put in the official action when I wasnt in the QT.

Crusher put in the official action for Spoots role?

1 hour ago, AVM said:

Crusher already said Spoot was a power role, you've said you were vanilla and Crush has said he was vanilla...

So how was not flat out saying Spoot was the Watcher and dancing around it like this helpful to Spoot or town in any way?  Because all it did was leave the town confused and paint a target on Spoot.

I had to catch up on 12 pages, I must have missed the part that Crusher called Spoot rolled. 

To be honest, I was skimming him and Spoot because they're my teammates and I'm not worried about them and I had a lot to read. 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I floated the idea, realized it was a bad idea and then couldnt get back in the QT because I was busy.  Then my muffin top put in the official action when I wasnt in the QT.

2 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Crusher put in the official action for Spoots role?

Ding ding ding -- Spoot even said so much earlier, didn't he?

1 hour ago, StraightCash said:

I could have been inclined to give credibility to a 3 person town Mason team with Spoot as watcher, since it fits with the result I got last night.

But the way Spoot and Jif are playing the "town sucks at this game, this is dumb, at least we tried" is mock outrage, Crusher already said Spoot was roled. It wasn't a secret.

And the fact that there was only 1 NK last night, and it was scum, supports the theory that Spoot visited Leelou to NK her, and Leelou is doc

You have dumb brains. 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I don't understand how or why JIF, Crusher and Spoot aren't immediately questioning each other's alignments.

Exactly. My theory: complete scum team melt down. JIF, Spoot, Crusher and Pac were all on a team together.

Crusher pinged like crazy with the "Ape is salty about losing a scum mate" line he threw at me last night.

I'll lynch any of the 3 of them today, just to clear this up. No real point in lynching outside of the 3 of them... is there?

Because 80 specifically gave us roles and alignment in our QT.  Unless he's bastard modding, why wouldnt we take that at face value? 

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I pondered some things while at lunch.... 

1. I was totally right about JIF on D1, he's scum.

2. He claimed mason, but refused to reveal his mason partner. We had to force that out of him. 

3. When he revealed, he and Crusher both talked about it as just the two of them.

4. JIF did get behind the Ape when I went after AVM, but then couldn't back up his statements vs. me or AVM. Then he feigned frustration when he couldn't talk his way out of it.

5. Crusher still hasn't explained why me going from new to old town meta = me scum. He was trying to push narrative to lynch me. Why?

Why aren't we lynching one of the 3 of them already?

Because your an idiot or scum .  That's why.  Nobody ever follows you because you are s giant dumb baboon.  Stop saying I didn't explain it I did.  

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Because 80 specifically gave us roles and alignment in our QT.  Unless he's bastard modding, why wouldnt we take that at face value? 

I didn't see where you guys said that.

So, you guys are a 3-person mason team, and none of you had a problem accepting Lily and Decker's reveal?

Official D2 Vote Count

Spoot (5) - Brett, Leelou, Ape, AVM, CTM

Brett (2) - Lily, Spoot

Ballin (1) - JiF

Crusher (1) - Crusher

Not Voting (4) - Hess, decker, Calder, Ballin

With 13 alive it takes 7 dumbasses to lynch.

49 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I pondered some things while at lunch.... 

1. I was totally right about JIF on D1, he's scum.

2. He claimed mason, but refused to reveal his mason partner. We had to force that out of him. 

3. When he revealed, he and Crusher both talked about it as just the two of them.

4. JIF did get behind the Ape when I went after AVM, but then couldn't back up his statements vs. me or AVM. Then he feigned frustration when he couldn't talk his way out of it.

5. Crusher still hasn't explained why me going from new to old town meta = me scum. He was trying to push narrative to lynch me. Why?

Why aren't we lynching one of the 3 of them already?

No, you're not. 

lmfao

31 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I didn't see where you guys said that.

So, you guys are a 3-person mason team, and none of you had a problem accepting Lily and Decker's reveal?

Sure.  It was D1.  I was fine with it for the time being.  Just like I was fine with Leelou for the time being. 

22 hours ago, JiF said:

And Pac is officially the biggest pussy in mafia.  He would have completely kept his RL cover to end game if he could.  

22 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

It's recently become a scum tell for him. Poor Hallia, very grateful that she stepped in, but it was obvious he was dirty and she wasn't long for the game.

22 hours ago, The Crusher said:

As he does everytime he is scum? Yes agreed.

Crusher and JIF allowing their disgust with Pac, the teammate, to spill into the game thread. Implosion reaching critical mass... 

31 minutes ago, CTM said:

haha this is great. None of it makes sense though

I certainly didnt help.

Me, Crusher and Spoot are town Masons.  80 gave us roles and alignments in the QT.  Vanilla, Vanilla and Spoot is the Watcher.  

I revealed Mason with just Crusher, to save me from lynch since Ape and AVM were gearing up for me and Brett was nudging.  I thought I was a goner.  We didnt expose Spoot because he was rolled.  

I floated the idea of watching Leelou.  Realized it was a bad idea and said so in the QT (you'll see at end game).  I was busy that night and by the time I came back to the QT, SPOOT (not Crusher) had made an official action to Watch Leelou.  You'll also notice I was upset with the choice when you see the QT.

Spoot is noob with a first time power role.  He ****ed up.

I dont know why Crusher decided to share this all with the game.  I guess my mt is frustrated. 

I apologize for the confusion but this 100% truth. 

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

No, you're not. 

lmfao

On the off chance I'm wrong here, I don't care. The smartest thing for the game is to lynch one of you to break up this mess... one would think that if you're all telling the truth, then losing one of you to vet the other two is a solid play, considering we haven't lost any townies and scum is down 1 player already.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

On the off chance I'm wrong here, I don't care. The smartest thing for the game is to lynch one of you to break up this mess... one would think that if you're all telling the truth, then losing one of you to vet the other two is a solid play, considering we haven't lost any townies and scum is down 1 player already.

This is actually retarded because we're town but if this is what the town wants to do, at least make it me or Crusher and hopefully keep Spoot alive through the night phase and he provides some value at some point. 

I'd prefer scum hunting.  But whatevs.  I realize this was very sloppy and totally understand the hesitancy. 

That said, we're are town masons.  100%

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

On the chance you are wrong? Dude lease it's gross

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I certainly didnt help.

Me, Crusher and Spoot are town Masons.  80 gave us roles and alignments in the QT.  Vanilla, Vanilla and Spoot is the Watcher.  

I revealed Mason with just Crusher, to save me from lynch since Ape and AVM were gearing up for me and Brett was nudging.  I thought I was a goner.  We didnt expose Spoot because he was rolled.  

I floated the idea of watching Leelou.  Realized it was a bad idea and said so in the QT (you'll see at end game).  I was busy that night and by the time I came back to the QT, SPOOT (not Crusher) had made an official action to Watch Leelou.  You'll also notice I was upset with the choice when you see the QT.

Spoot is noob with a first time power role.  He ****ed up.

I dont know why Crusher decided to share this all with the game.  I guess my mt is frustrated. 

I apologize for the confusion but this 100% truth. 

Do you realize that a 3-man mason team with a QT that allows them to also talk to an investigative roll is about as unbalanced for this game as that goofy role I tried to claim a couple games back was?

And then add in the prospect of another set of masons, a doc, and a tracker... considering that Hallia didn't appear to have any power, this makes no sense. A game with a town this roled up is going to have a role for every scum. They'd definitely have a roleblocker too, so Leelou should be dead.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

This is actually retarded because we're town but if this is what the town wants to do, at least make it me or Crusher and hopefully keep Spoot alive through the night phase and he provides some value at some point. 

I'd prefer scum hunting.  But whatevs.  I realize this was very sloppy and totally understand the hesitancy. 

That said, we're are town masons.  100%

Except, you haven't been scum hunting. 

Archived