Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

@Lily you were playing great before you moved off of Brett. Note for the future, if you know he's lying, don't budge. Moving did nothing but get all the paranoid townies trying to figure this out to pile on you... meanwhile, everyone just ignored JIF melting down to save Spoot and co.

JIF was telegraphing being scum. For once, I did the pragmatic thing instead of the gut thing, and it proved to be wrong. :)

Disgusting post

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JiF said:

He's no where near as good as he thinks he is.

melting down.  lol

"Lily, I'm sorry I hammered you. But I just want you to know that it was not my fault, it was your fault. Please change the way you play for future games. Also, I know who the scum team is and knew all along. Heehee"

Just now, Integrity28 said:

The fact that Brett and JIF feel compelled to address these posts, says all you need to know about their alignments. Had you both figured out on D1, plus Spoot... hahahhaa you all suck.

1 out of 3 isnt bad for D1, Mr. SK. 

That's if Brett is scum.  If he's not, 0 for is not good. 

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

"Lily, I'm sorry I hammered you. But I just want you to know that it was not my fault, it was your fault. Please change the way you play for future games. Also, I know who the scum team is and knew all along. Heehee"

It's literally the exact thing he kills people for over and over again and he set it up before the lynch.

Ape is terrible at this game. 

spoot should of been the lynch, but we'd probably have lynched Lilly the next day anyway

the way jif and brett are prancing around this thread like a couple of mexican hat dancers is pretty funny given that the whole scum team has been given up

47 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Who do you think is scum?

You're chastising the vocal leaders, me and CTM, as though you know we're townies making mistakes... so tell us, you fat wheezing mess, who do you think is scum?

Brett, CTM and You ape face.  You are probably serial killer

43 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh, and before you put your NK in tubby... you should know, I'm not the SK. At that point I figured the game had a vigilante, so I tried to tip that I shot Pac, by saying "it was obvious", to see who would come make a case on me being scum. If I were actually SK, why would I say that there? LOL

You did exactly that. 

You can NK me if you want, but whoever the SK is will continue to rip your team apart as they feel fit.

Good times.

yeah, but that's a wifom

I think we have scum team effectively roped in, and we should have numbers. Hopefully the SK/Vig takes out brett tonight so we can lynch one of the "masons" tomorrow

45 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh, and before you put your NK in tubby... you should know, I'm not the SK. At that point I figured the game had a vigilante, so I tried to tip that I shot Pac, by saying "it was obvious", to see who would come make a case on me being scum. If I were actually SK, why would I say that there? LOL

You did exactly that. 

You can NK me if you want, but whoever the SK is will continue to rip your team apart as they feel fit.

Good times.

Ok thinnest healthiest person alive.  I will take that into consideration .  

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

yeah, but that's a wifom

I think we have scum team effectively roped in, and we should have numbers. Hopefully the SK/Vig takes out brett tonight so we can lynch one of the "masons" tomorrow

I know it is, but I'm mostly just ******* with them to see how much more they can embarrass themselves.

Look at the insults coming my way... I've never seen Crusher get so bitter. LOL

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I know it is, but I'm mostly just ******* with them to see how much more they can embarrass themselves.

Crush is obviously really agitated. I think he's realizing the opportunity that Spoot could be scum and he's frustrated at the set up?

or is he agitated that the scum team is already boxed in after 2 days

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm not annoyed.  I'm making fun of you fat boy.  Cause your fat. Because that  makes you fun to laugh at fatso.  

Just now, The Crusher said:

I'm not annoyed.  I'm making fun of you fat boy.  Cause your fat. Because that  makes you fun to laugh at fatso.  

Remember when I called JIF scum on D1, and then Brett was all like "JIF can't be that obvious" but didn't vote him? Or how about when I asked Spoot point-blank if he thought it was much more fun to play now that he's scum? What about when I started off this day voting Brett, and Brett tried to imply that I had a good case on Spoot was "refused" to vote Spoot. How about that time you said that my new town meta turned into my old town meta, and this somehow made me scum?

I ****ed wrecked you all.

Like a hot knife through the buttery substance that you call "body".

4 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Crush is obviously really agitated. I think he's realizing the opportunity that Spoot could be scum and he's frustrated at the set up?

or is he agitated that the scum team is already boxed in after 2 days

Yes I'm second guessing what 80 wrote in the QT.  all town, all Mason's.  Gee whatever could he have meant?  You are a scummy faced poopy pants.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Remember when I called JIF scum on D1, and then Brett was all like "JIF can't be that obvious" but didn't vote him? Or how about when I asked Spoot point-blank if he thought it was much more fun to play now that he's scum? What about when I started off this day voting Brett, and Brett tried to imply that I had a good case on Spoot was "refused" to vote Spoot. How about that time you said that my new town meta turned into my old town meta, and this somehow made me scum?

You are delusional .  If any of you jerk offs believe that Spoot would have got lynched So go sell crazy someplace else chunky monkey.  Stay off the poplar trees .  That will never hold you.  

9 minutes ago, HessStation said:

No, usually fat people have a better disposition and are fun to be around. Plus they're good bodyguards. 

HAVE YOU SEEN HOW CRUSHER IS TALKING TO ME???? AND HE IS FAT!!!! THIS IS LIES, PURE LIES!!!!! !

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So.... Still tweaking your meta? 

Just now, StraightCash said:

So.... Still tweaking your meta? 

Didn't you see where I said "want old ape?" Obviously I'm dialing it up... but please, show me on your butt where it hurts you pear shaped gooney bird!!!! 

17 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Didn't you see where I said "want old ape?" Obviously I'm dialing it up... but please, show me on your butt where it hurts you pear shaped gooney bird!!!! 

oh wow.. lol @ pear shaped gooney bird

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

I still find it funny. Don't really care if you do, that's not the point.

Now you're ruining it. I set you up, you walked into it, I delivered the punch line.... just bask in it

Archived