Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It's so funny how much JIF false claiming mason blew up in your faces... first because Lily and Decker were actually masons, then, because they decided to stupidly grow the mason group to save you, then they had Brett try to save you with another fake reveal that Lily blew up.

If this goes down the way it looks, then Lily might end up as the town MVP just by having gotten the role that allowed her to counter-claim both of your stupid false claims. Only blemish in her play was unvoting Brett, but that's really okay... it gave me something to talk about, and you guys something to try and glom onto while you flail all over the place. 

Good stuff.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/r2d/images/8/8b/My_grandma_s_cool_story_bro_e03cbf_3997646.png/revision/latest?cb=20150825045427

P.S. If you really are town, then I don't lay upon thee one iota of blame; we really do suck. In more ways than...

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

It's so funny how much JIF false claiming mason blew up in your faces... first because Lily and Decker were actually masons, then, because they decided to stupidly grow the mason group to save you, then they had Brett try to save you with another fake reveal that Lily blew up.

If this goes down the way it looks, then Lily might end up as the town MVP just by having gotten the role that allowed her to counter-claim both of your stupid false claims. Only blemish in her play was unvoting Brett, but that's really okay... it gave me something to talk about, and you guys something to try and glom onto while you flail all over the place. 

Good stuff.

Counter claim Mason's?  Haha.  So we will be calling everyone who claims vanilla town counter claiming as well?  Wow you went from tweaking your mets to a nomenclature shift in Mafia. Ok fine, your just making sh*t up but  I'm still a fan.  

16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Counter claim Mason's?  Haha.  So we will be calling everyone who claims vanilla town counter claiming as well?  Wow you went from tweaking your mets to a nomenclature shift in Mafia. Ok fine, your just making sh*t up but  I'm still a fan.  

lol, wow... forgot how bad you are as scum

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I've got jury duty tomorrow... so I was hoping things would pick back up here today.

Speaking of which, Friday early I leave for my bachelor party...and the following Thursday/Friday I'll be getting ready for the wedding. So if this game keeps going and I'm still alive, may need a dead player to step in. Can't imagine this game goes another week and a half at his point, though...so hopefully not an issue. Just know I won't be around at all next Friday and weekend.

52 minutes ago, AVM said:

Speaking of which, Friday early I leave for my bachelor party...and the following Thursday/Friday I'll be getting ready for the wedding. So if this game keeps going and I'm still alive, may need a dead player to step in. Can't imagine this game goes another week and a half at his point, though...so hopefully not an issue. Just know I won't be around at all next Friday and weekend.

i think our next few lynches can be fairly rapidfire ;)

1 hour ago, AVM said:

Nice dude... any idea what the plans are?

Oh, and I'll take your spot once I'm dead. 

29 minutes ago, Lily said:

My son just left to take his puppy to the vet. We think it's parvo. Good thoughts and prayers would be appreciated. 

ah Lily, that sucks... thinking of you guys, and the pup!

Everyone's busy on weekends. I have 3 kids I get it. But like, everyone has smart phones. Therefore like, you can play anywhere. At anytime. Don't even tell me any of you ****ers don't spend half your weekends staring at your phones anyway. Seriously, the whole "well it's the weekend" thing is sorta lame. I completely get that it should slow down but come on. Everyone have a few mins of downtime here and there, enough to check. The only fair excuse in my book nowadays is if you're on vacation.

Archived